for Killing Time

2/6/2017 c1 11Mew Shadowfang
Yang SMASH!
Seriously, if they know that's what's gonna happen why do they even play along?
3/22/2015 c1 7k wolf omega
...
Stair surfing..
Another thing to do before I graduate.
2/25/2014 c1 19Tear of Light
Oh Yang. You are so silly. Poor, poor Team RWBY and JNPR for going along with your schemes. XD
2/10/2014 c1 shadowsilv3r
I literally lol'd at the end! this was very good.
2/8/2014 c1 4Erik Graves son of Death
Good work, keep writing.
2/5/2014 c1 1Pickle the chicken
Poor Yang. Oh well, that's what she gets :P

Nice oneshot!
2/5/2014 c1 2Fireheart47
Cute little story.
By the way, if your keeping to a schedule now, you should move something to Tuesday and call it RWBY Tuesdays :3
2/5/2014 c1 3frik1000
Your first of (hopefully) many one-shots, fantastic! I always enjoy your work and I'm glad to see you being active around here again. With that being said, let's get down to a review.

To be honest, I felt like the second half of this story (the stair surfing one) was weak, especially compared to the Monopoly part. It wasn't really as interesting and the climax was fairly predictable as well. That being said, I really enjoyed the first half, especially when they started getting too into the game. I really enjoyed seeing supposedly calm characters losing their patience over a board game.

Oh and some things I noticed in terms of grammar and stuff:
" ... seemingly a good idea at first where that ended with high levels of frustration." Maybe I just have poor comprehension skills, but this sentence is really hard to read and understand, specifically the "where that" portion of it. I feel like the word "which" should replace both of them, but I'm not sure what your own intentions to the sentence was.
"... the daredevil blonde slide down the stairs..." I'm pretty sure the verb should be in the past tense ("slid") since you used the verb "uttered" earlier on in the sentence.

Overall, good first one-shot. I feel like since you normally write chapter-based stories you're not used to compressing a full plot into a single chapter but I think you making a one-shot every week will improve that ability so I look forward to your future work.

Cheers.