for The female traitor

12/15/2015 c3 1Cothekey
This is really cool. I love the scene where Jesus talks about Judas' backstory; so sweet. There are a lot of great character details in this, like Judas not knowing how to strike up a conversation. You make it clear how special her friendship with Jesus is. Some of the references to the song lyrics seemed a little awkward, but that was mostly in the first couple chapters and the very beginning of this one; it ironed out by the end. About the first female Judas thing: is this you? . /2014/04/female_judas_kisses_jesus_on_ congratulations!
10/21/2014 c1 anonymousJCSfan
I am pleased to inform you that several women have already played the role of Judas in smaller productions at a local level, going back to the Seventies. I witnessed someone play the role of Judas in a high school production as recently as 2004, and she lit the place up! Just look for a daring director, and trust your abilities.
7/18/2014 c3 Guest
I love your story so far! I'm a fellow female Judas hopeful, and I love that you've written this. I appreciate how you've translated the musical into dialogue without changing the feel of the original. Keep going!
3/6/2014 c2 xFuturisticAngelx
I really like this already! I've also always wanted to play Judas on stage, but I'm a girl. So I can relate, and now a lot of people can thanks to this... Can't wait to see more!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service