for Love Across Time: A New Beginning

4/17/2014 c2 Guest
looking forward for the updates... and how the story of rias and issei will lead..
4/4/2014 c1 1REVANOFSITHLORD
love it thanks
4/3/2014 c2 CrimsonDragonGod
So...when are you going to update? I'm dying here to read the next update.
3/29/2014 c2 DragonGod
This chapter was really interesting to read. It had all kinds of emotional drama, along with the twists in plotline that you have never seen in any other fics before. I'm waiting to see what Rias and her company would cook in the future, so that they could overcome Issei's uncharacteristic shift in personality, and win his heart.
P.S. I would especially like to see a portion of a chapter from Akeno's point of view.
3/29/2014 c1 DragonGod
This is actually interesting. An innovative concept. And juicy plotline too.
3/27/2014 c2 6The Slumbering Dragon
Wow...Damn, you are taking this fic in a beautiful direction. And for that, hats off to you.
I truly enjoyed this chap, as in my view, character development is one of the most basic and important aspect of a story. Without it, a fic just tends to lose all its lustre.
Good work. Eagerly waiting for the next update.
3/27/2014 c2 Shin XIX
Thanks you for the update. This chapter is amazing.

Sorry to have you hurry you. It is just this fanfic is cool like two of my favorite stories "second chance" and "dream of infinite".
3/27/2014 c2 Deathgun07
YEAH WE DID WAIT, but it was worth it i think? good job!
3/27/2014 c2 2CM21stCentury
I am really enjoying the originality of this story. Truly it is a hidden gem.

I enjoy what you have done to Issei, giving him what seems to be a new personality as he tries to cope with his new life. It makes me wonder if they entered a different past to the one they were used to. Anyway, it will make the romance oh so more interesting and sweet in the future thats for sure, as this time it is Rias and the girls chasing Issei, not the other way around.

I look forward to the third chapter when you update in your own time. As one fellow writer to another, I wish you the best.

Chris
3/26/2014 c2 4Masked Kitsune59
Can't wait for the update
3/26/2014 c2 3Lighting-Squall
you know what IT'S ABOUT TIME lol taking that apart amazing chapter, really enjoyed it, cant wait to see how the story will go from here with the new way issei is.
3/26/2014 c2 3tomy98
good chapter update soon pleas
3/26/2014 c2 Nilrem1981
Great chapter and still enjoy the story. Update when you can as "Real Life" is more important.
3/26/2014 c2 Karlos1234ify
This chapter was funny yet heartbreaking.
It had definitely hit me in my feels.
Issei probably has PTSD. I kinda of like this Issei being able to
stand up to people instead taking his comedic beatings.
This Issei is going to be fierce.
Asia remembers him. I wonder if Irina and Xenovia will remember Issei right away? I give 10 out 10 for this chapter.
********* / **********
3/26/2014 c2 Guest
This chapter was hilarious and emotional.
It had indeed hit me in the feels.
Looks like Issei has PTSD. I kinda of like this Issei being able to
stand up to people instead taking his comedic beatings.
This Issei is going to be fierce.
49 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »