for Love Across Time: A New Beginning

3/26/2014 c2 jamesblue41
Glad to finally see this story get updated and I gotta say it was worth the wait. I love the new twists its showing of how Issei is interacting with everyone. It gives lot of different feel from the original. Looking forward to your next update!
3/13/2014 c1 Raven-The-Dark-Lord
It's so good
3/4/2014 c1 OnYx176
wow this is pretty awesome and it's more awesome that you took the challenge great job and hope update sooner or later it's an awesome story and interesting one ;D
2/16/2014 c1 7Rex Draconium
Oh, that's mean. Real mean. But you and your friend were right when you said that this kind of time fic isn't used. Keep up the good work!
2/16/2014 c1 Guest
Good story really like it please continue to update
2/16/2014 c1 Lord Lucifer
When are you going to update?
2/12/2014 c1 RedDragonEmperor
Gah! Update this fic quickly! I'm dying to read it!
2/12/2014 c1 1TrueRedDragonGodEmperor
Ok. I am really confused. Why the heck would he have such a violent reaction towards someone that saved his life? Not only that but she is naked. His reaction seems like its really OC. Normally. Issei would just concentrate on the nudity in front of him and nothing else. I doubt he would have remembered the previous night right away. Although, Rias made a major mistake. She should have just done things exactly the same way as the first time.
2/8/2014 c1 1x102reddragon
Been looking foreword to this story ever since I saw the challenge. The 1st chapter was well done. I don't think Tannin has any hair though since he is a dragon. I loved how you expressed Rias though and her reaction to Ise's death. IMO it could have used a tinny bit more angst. Was also surprised at Ise's reaction to Rias. Can't wait for the next update.
2/8/2014 c1 Guest
Nice idea. I've seen the main character go back in time but never the others. The end through me off as I never thought he would do that
2/7/2014 c1 max 10
One question what about the part that issei receive the powers of ophis and great red together with the abilities of his sempais in the challenge and why he is afraid of rias ?
2/7/2014 c1 DragonGod
Damn, this fic is good. Update quickly!
2/7/2014 c1 Shin XIX
Good! Another fanfic on time travel.
2/7/2014 c1 Guest
awesome story, can't wait for the next chapter
2/7/2014 c1 6The Slumbering Dragon
Wow...That last bit even threw me off the loop.
Still, this was really a good chapter. And you are really doing a superb job. You have done it splendidly in highlighting Rias's emotions and her thoughts. The only bit of minute complain I have is that you didn't give much screen time to Akeno, or project much of her thoughts or emotions.
Still,It was really a treat for me to read this fic. You have done a splendid work in response to my challenge. I'm eagerly awaiting the next update.
49 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »