for A Fun Bunch Of Guys From Outer Space

5/4/2020 c7 7Kaito Echizen
Mmmm
2/5/2016 c7 GODDAMIT
AGAIN ALL THIS IS IS A FUCKING BACKSTORY NOTHING ELSE AND ITS BEEN TO FUCKING YEARS THIS IS A STEAMING PILE OF BULLSHIT
2/5/2016 c7 GODDAMIT
TOO MUCH FUCKING BACKSTORY!
3/27/2014 c6 8Plunny.Empress
I adore how you made Zechs a nation as well. :D
3/11/2014 c7 9Mappadouji
Good Doctor J, always doing his own thing.
3/11/2014 c5 Mappadouji
Man, the fall out between Yao and Wufei was hard to read, but all so good. And having to read the events of Episode Zero(which is the only Odin design I will ever accept) made this chapter hit hard.
3/11/2014 c4 Mappadouji
I have tears in my eyes at how good these are.
3/11/2014 c3 Mappadouji
I can see why Trowa likes Leos, they maybe the king of the mooks but in the hands of someone with a lot of skill they are some of the best mobile suits around. Specially because of how much customization can go into a Leo, to make it a legitimate threat to anyone who went against one of them.

Anyway's the fact that your also including other characters as nations is making this so fun to read. Not that it already wasn't.
3/11/2014 c2 Mappadouji
I'm really enjoying the extras you keep adding to the story can't wait to read the next chapter.
3/11/2014 c1 Mappadouji
I myself ignore everything having to do with Frozen Teardrops and use the old Odin Lowe design which looks definitely like a blond haired blue eye man. I also ignore the young Heero Yuy(politician) pictures because they like the new Lowe design(and just about every new character for FT) show a total lack of imagination for the character design.

Any way, nice chapter. Can't wait to read the rest.
2/28/2014 c5 20littlecatspaw
Oh... poor, poor Yao.

I feel so sorry for him, even if I can understand Wufei's decision. And forcing him to marry Meilan, and him still wanting to protect her... I absolutely love this! This whole thing!

I can't wait to see them meet, and/or more of the earth Nations... :D
2/27/2014 c1 2MoonGun
Wonderful off shoot from wolfspeaker's fic, is it weird I just want the confrontation part with the crushing crushing guilt on the parent countries? Looking forward to the next bit.
2/26/2014 c4 20littlecatspaw
Oh... this. Just...

I love this! The integration of Quatre's backstory and him knowing he's a personification is done quite beautifully. I especially love how you managed to keep the Maganac's giving him some kind of purpose.

And can I just say, that I like how you have him meeting some Nations but in such a way that he doesn't particularly like them. It also takes very nice care of the France/Arabic dilemma by letting the Winners originate from Turkey, and having him help to pay for the L4 colonies.

I can't wait to see what you do with Fei!
2/24/2014 c4 14animefangirl0219
loved it cant weight for your next update D ... so update soon plz ]
2/24/2014 c4 8Plunny.Empress
Nicely written. I truly look forward to how this continues. Thanks for continuing this from Neglect! :D
20 Page 1 2 Next »