FanFiction.Net
for The Island

7/2/2023 c17 4tiddlestide
This is such a different take on the cross over. And with the pokemon animals too. Cleaver. wish there was more. Maybe one day.
7/18/2022 c17 Majesty.Pluto
this story has been really amazing so far and I cant wait for the next part. I hope your ok and safe. My thoughts are that you should continue on this story instead of a sequel but its not my story so do what you think is best.
1/25/2022 c17 Natalia Barrow
I am loving this story so far, I really hope you choose to continue on with it again one day ️️️️
4/8/2021 c17 rell
This is a really good story. Will it have more one day?
5/30/2020 c17 2izukumidoriyawolffox
I really wish this wasn’t abandoned or whatever it is since it has been years, because it’s so good!
4/30/2020 c17 7era-romance
rather hilarious. hope u come back to it eventually
4/21/2020 c17 2Theseus Jackson Smith
sequel please
12/31/2019 c15 i love fanfiction 16
i posted my last post about the animagus transformation before the story mentioned xerneas.
12/31/2019 c15 i love fanfiction 16
every time i read the animagus description i see the pokemon xerneas without rainbow horns on his head. i looked him up and damn.
4/19/2019 c10 Emporer Bloodfire
instant relationships are boring and lazy.
7/25/2018 c17 25917brat
I would so love to read more of tis it sounds utterly amazing and I can't wait to see just what you are going to have happen next, so please keep this up and update again soon.
5/22/2018 c17 1AniMeOtaKuKiNg
Nice story
4/25/2018 c4 AstherRose Madison
this goves me Lost vibes
7/7/2017 c17 Midori Hiei
that part with Sue and Snape, I really wanted to watch that in a video, Snape verses Sylvester,
6/23/2017 c1 mumble84
ohhhhh! please dont leave it there! I'm hooked and wanna know who captured them! please let me know if you continue this or adopt it out, great job on this fic.
215 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »