for Zero no Tsukaima: Saito the Onmyoji

5/11 c3 TheB3st201
you got include the princess of the kingdom
as they say gotta catch them all
4/27 c28 Fan
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one
4/24 c28 TheWickedTruth89
Great chapter, I can't wait to see more.
4/22 c28 3NullSilver2005
Wonder if you make so that site stays until he finds a way to travel between both worlds whenever he wants
4/21 c26 aeonstorm
I love this story, I am curious how saito is going continue his training as an onmyoji. I know Kaede and emelreldas have magical knowledge but will this be enough to continue his studies without access to the knowledge from his original world. Because I really want to see saito attain rank and mastery equal to or surpassing abe no seimei and also be able to use void magic and gain a void affinity. Can 't wait to see his new familiar 's and I hope he gets 12 eventually if that is the maximum he can get.
4/20 c13 aeonstorm
I know I keep saying this but familiar brand brainwashing saito is a put off especially with regards to Louise been in the pairing. The fact that none of characters apart from saito seem to be bothered about it baffles me.
4/19 c28 1Syqadelic
The way Saito offhandedly mentioned WWII, you would think that the US just suddenly decided to invade Japan, instead of the other way around.

But then again, he does work for a department called the "Imperial Ministry".
4/16 c28 Guest
7 months since you updated you seikirei fan fic.
Your not adhering to your own schedule. For 7 month nothing. If going on hiatus please let us know.
4/18 c28 aeonstorm
I hope the that the runes are sorted out or changed into something else between saito and louise. What I hope is that saito stops been her familiar, that way saito can teach Louise the onmyoji way of getting familiar. Saito and louise becoming magically married or something could sort this out.
4/18 c12 aeonstorm
I hope something is going to be done about saito's runes, I just it a bit off that the scenario that fact that his familiars haven't kill Louise to remove the runes that could be basically brainwashing their master given the fact the whole purpose is to protect saito.
4/18 c28 1Fyr RedNight
Amazing work with this chapter!

On another note, I'm enjoyed to see both this story and the community of Zero no Tsukaima as a whole being so long lived, even after all these years. It's genuinely beautiful.
4/16 c26 RunOnSentences
Why are there are never stories where Wales survives this part? It would be a little better than the crappy attempts to make his death seem emotional. Even though it never, ever is
4/15 c18 RunOnSentences
Ah how unexpected that warden would be broken out. And by unexpected... I MEAN COMPLETELY EXPECTED!
4/15 c28 1Wicked.A
Nice chapter
4/15 c28 NonlinearWriter
Still loving this story and how you improve the characters over much of their anime canon versions. Colbert had at least one of the better stories and it's nice when its shown in subtle ways. Seeing Saito and Louise act more wise, especially given their responsibilities is very refreshing.

Curious if the Black Star lady's bond with the king is more due to the summoning like Saito or something else.

The weaving of the 2 worlds is still very interesting so it'll be interesting to see how things keep changing as you're adding different aspects.

Thanks for the update, can't wait for the next one and hope you're staying safe.
1,589 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »