for Confession

7/9/2017 c1 12Crazy Dyslexic Nerd
This is really well written, and it rings true to the character more than many of the dice I've read exploring this subject. Thank you for sharing your writing.
6/7/2017 c1 10NoMeImporta32
Whoa! Interesting perspective!
9/27/2016 c1 3WraithFaithUnstable
Huh. It's interesting to get a little insight on this religion. I'm christan. Which, is VERY different from catholics. Tho, not so very different if ya think about it...

Anyhow! Great story! I really like it, and I think it turned out really smooth! And, I got a sneak peak (not really) of that seiries of comics! Cool! OF course, I heard about all this and the rape thing, but I hadn't really gotten any details. I have said REALLY a LOT of times. Like, srsly. I need to stop. Well, I loved it! Thank you for the amazing and emotional fic! Woo! Dickibird! Yeah! Angst! Pain! Recovery!

Ill go now.
3/5/2015 c1 36romanov16
Wow,asa Catholic I love this story! Its God to see that Dickie draws healing and comfert from his faith. Would you consider writeing a squeal?
2/8/2014 c1 ARL15
I enjoyed this! Dick never wants to disappoint Bruce, so I could see him going to talk to a Priest about what happened with Blockbuster. I do hope he does take the Priests advice and talks to someone and I hope Bruce is one of the people Dick talks to eventually. It always bothered me how Dick and Bruce never talked about what happened with Tarantula. I hate how the comic and the writer played it off (what Tarantula did to Nightwing) as no big deal, when it was! Wonderful story and I agree Dick does have a 'scrupulous conscience'.
2/8/2014 c1 katsai25
Very cool story. I know that may sound odd about going to Confession, but that's the first thought that struck my mind. Dick certainly needs help to deal with the aftermath of all that happened to him regarding the "Blockbuster incident", and luckily he seems to have found a very insightful and understanding priest. I hope he does follow the priest's suggestion that he talk to a professional. Thanks so much for posting!
2/8/2014 c1 ZeldaIsis
That was so good! I could definitely see Dick going to confession. You almost made me do the sign of the cross at the end there haha.