for Young One

1/14/2017 c19 Deleted731
Not only is this one of my favorite crossovers, it's most definitely one of my favorite Sherlock fanfictions of all time! It's sad to see that your wonderful work hasn't been recognized for its brilliance and I am also regretful to see that this hasn't been updated in a while. I would love to see this continued, you did leave us in quite a spot after all, but I understand... Once again, I love your work; you're a very talented story teller and I hope to read one of your stories again in the near future.
9/23/2015 c19 Guest
So great to have you back! Your stories are among my favourite fanfics... Loved this chapter, as usual! Love John-Sherlock feels, Sherlock-Mycroft feels and John winning over Mycroft!
1/22/2015 c17 5FullMetalCanine
Yay! New chapter! And a good one, too!
9/22/2014 c16 44Gracie Holmes
I'd love to know what's happened, perhaps because it might be a while before we know from the show. Would be interesting to get your take on it. :)
And another lovely chapter, looking forward to more.
9/22/2014 c16 Guest
I'm so conflicted! There's so much going on and I'm so excited for what happens next! I don't think it really matters when you reveal what Mycroft did (unless you have some big plan in the plot), just don't reveal it during the middle of all action!
9/17/2014 c15 Gracie Holmes
This series is brilliant! Loving every chapter. And this one is wonderfully full of Sherlock and Mycroft feels. Well done, can't wait for more. :)
7/25/2014 c12 Snowmassgirl
No! I hit the end of the updates! I've been up all night reading your stories, and I cannot wait for the next update!
6/12/2014 c11 ArdaAncalima
Always excited to see a new chapter! Cool flashback with Mycroft, makes me more curious about his past with Sherlock.
4/10/2014 c8 ArdaAncalima
These last two chapters were really good. Nice to learn a little more about Mycroft in this one. Interesting scene with him and John. John is so sweet!
4/5/2014 c7 12The Consulting Panda
Ya know, there are times I get really mad a Mycroft. The Wrywolf pups sound so cute! I can just imagine Sherlock with Redbeard!
3/30/2014 c6 ArdaAncalima
That was so sweet! I love the addition of Redbeard.
3/3/2014 c4 ArdaAncalima
Really enjoyed the John/Mycroft interactions! Can't wait to see where this story goes.
2/17/2014 c4 6RaychDZeros
I like this!
2/10/2014 c2 TheLadyVulcan
I absolutely love your stories. They're so awesome!