for She's a Killer

5/6 c1 Beatrix Freniere
I Fluently and confidently and enjoying the book. You are such a good Author! ... If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
4/20 c1 Kaizer1008
Kudos to the writer of this book. You did an amazing job. Why don't you try to publish your book in NovelStar? A lot of readers will love your work, judging from the book I just read.
12/21/2020 c23 3FailingAtLife
Wait that’s how you ended it? I loved the story but there are soooo many questions
12/21/2020 c17 FailingAtLife
FINALLY lol how did he NOT find it out when he found the folder
4/16/2016 c23 B.T
This is so good! But it just ends like that? So sad. But I like the rest. Especially the suspenseful moment when she tells him to kill her. I love it! You truly are talented! I have a question to ask though, can there be a sequel? I am uncontactible by but I have an account called Storybird and my username is FatimahZahra. Just go to any of my poems/books and comment that you wrote this fanfic if you are going to write a sequel, kay?
#1 fan

Thats kinda... disturbing
1/31/2016 c23 RandomObsessionsOfMine
oh dear
12/29/2015 c23 Guest
ME WAS KINDA HOPEN U WOULD PUT MAXS WINGS BEING SHOWN 2 FANG THEN IGGY BLOWING UP THE SCHOOL BUT U KNOW...*CRIES SILENT TEARS OF SADNESS* *SNIFF* U DONT HAVE 2 IT U DONT WANT 2... *GOES 2 HOLE AND DIES*
12/29/2015 c16 Guest
PICKLE
12/5/2015 c2 8BookButterfly11
*whistle* Impressive! Definitely a new take on the Maximum Ride series. I have one hole-if she says her name is Maximum Ride, doesn't that make it just a tad bit too obvious that she's the Killer Ride? Sure, it's an obscure thing, but... anyways, I'm super picky about things like that in other people's writing. I tend to pay a significantly less amount of attention to things like that in my own. Ha. Ha. Anyways. Really liked it! :):):):):)
11/23/2015 c23 Guest
This was a great story
Keep up the amazing writing on other stories!
11/23/2015 c23 1vburro08
a good twist. But who will the explosives expert be?
10/13/2015 c22 Guest
update I love this story... and yay, you fixed it! Fang didn't die :) :) :) :) :P 3
10/12/2015 c22 abby chaffe