FanFiction.Net
for My Ex-con

7/30/2014 c94 FinnMac
I knew that's why he liked Charlie. He saw his own reflection.
7/29/2014 c93 FinnMac
Maybe loving this house so much explains why he doesn't like the other. He feels like he'd be cheating on the first house. Ha ha ha.
7/29/2014 c92 FinnMac
Yeah she waited.
7/29/2014 c91 FinnMac
A man can seem so cock sure of himself sometimes. This chapter reminds me that often he's really not. I have five brothers and I see their insecurities; I don't know why it keeps slipping my mind.
7/29/2014 c90 FinnMac
If that's all the scripture he knows, he picked a good one.
7/29/2014 c89 FinnMac
That's love.
7/29/2014 c88 FinnMac
What a circus.
7/29/2014 c87 FinnMac
Such an optimistic chapter.
7/27/2014 c108 9TheFanWhoWasntThere
I'm deeply sorry that I haven't had time to faithfully review every chapter of this wonderful story, because it's been equal parts heart-pinching and heart-warming to follow. All your beautiful words deserve pretty words in return!
I'm so happy to see these people, who started out like a box of mixed puzzle pieces that might never, ever fit together, now form a solid if a bit eccentric family circle. Family isn't just blood, family is what your heart makes of it, just as your home is wherever your heart is.
This final chapter reminds me of the story of the family that didn't have a Christmas tree, so the father took a tall plank, drilled it with holes and stuck cut-off fir branches in it - and made a tree. Bella and Edward did more: they built a family and a life together out of the pieces that were handed to them. And they pulled others into their love circle, helping them come in from the cold. Thank you so much for writing this story!
7/26/2014 c86 FinnMac
Riley was purposely antagonizing him. Edward did a great job at not retaliating.
7/26/2014 c85 FinnMac
Yeah, your first trip to Walmart has got to blow your mind.
7/26/2014 c84 FinnMac
I still don't know what it is about her that speaks to him.
7/26/2014 c83 FinnMac
So many don't take advantage of what's offered inside. But it's incredibly hard to make the transition back into society. Unless you have a Bella who's going to hire you? Unless you have a Bella where will you live safely?
7/26/2014 c82 FinnMac
Sounds like Jasper is guilty of that murder too.
7/26/2014 c81 FinnMac
I like how he figured out that showing restraint was the manly thing to do.
10,316 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »