for Pretty Funny

3/5/2014 c9 Elphaba'sGirl
Mmm this is making me nervous.

3/5/2014 c9 ahodgepodgeofthings
NOOOOOO! NOT A CLIFFIE! GAHHHHHHHH!
3/5/2014 c9 8NellytheActress
You have a weird way of writing short chapters... But hey now my plan has gone into action.
3/5/2014 c8 93Fae'sFlower
Aww... loved it! Elphaba's dancing! Fiyero is so sweet! Update soon!
3/4/2014 c8 ahodgepodgeofthings
Awwww...cute.
3/3/2014 c8 15MyLittleElphie
Why don't like this chapter? I really enjoyed it :D
3/3/2014 c8 6The Wizard Of Wicked
No I liked this chapter, I always think of songs for you to use when I read lol but Im not the best with love songs. Lol I love the song 'love is not a fight' I mean you can cut out te religious parts, but even if you don't use it you should definitely listen to it, it's very pretty. Lol and there's always 'we kiss in a shadow' and 'I have dreamed' from the king and I- but I guess any of those can't be used until Elphaba and fiyero are actually together together and yea... Lol
3/3/2014 c8 8NellytheActress
LOL, this just happened. Nice way of putting it. Now you need a new song... Hmmm maybe I could help you think one up if no one else has one in the reviews...
3/3/2014 c8 Elphaba'sGirl
This is cute!

2/28/2014 c7 93Fae'sFlower
Elphie, just let Fiyero love you. He loves you for who you are. Just accept it. Please? It would make you feel so much better! Great chapter! Update soon!
2/27/2014 c7 adglkadjfgklajdfkl
*in sing-song voice* I LOVED IT! *in normal voice* haha. This story is amazing! Can't wait for chapter 8!
2/27/2014 c7 6The Wizard Of Wicked
Aww the 'I love you' chapter. That's a pretty song. Lol the pretty special part made me laug cuz one time (don't freak out, my teacher and the class are really close) well my friend was messing around and the teacher was like 'just do your work' and he said 'but I'm special' she said 'yeah, special ed' and it reminded me of that. Lol she was just kidding though.
2/27/2014 c7 8LadyHokageSama
Aww! Poor Elphaba! How dare Frex say those horrendible things to Elphaba! Someone needs to call the Frex hunters! Hey, Ultimate Queen of Cliffies? Ensemble the Frex Hunters!
2/27/2014 c7 Elphaba'sGirl
AWWWWW. Cute!

2/27/2014 c7 8NellytheActress
The song fit perfectly. The song is really pretty, isn't it? I also like If You Want Me, that's REALLY pretty song. :) Guy and Girl's names I think are David and... Galina (what, it's cute).
205 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »