for Pretty Funny

2/27/2014 c7 ahodgepodgeofthings
Hmm. Never heard that song before.
2/23/2014 c6 91Fae'sFlower
Find Elphaba! Update and find her! Please!
2/22/2014 c6 8NellytheActress
YOU PROMISED! UGH! Okay either Falling Slowly or When Your Mind's Made up, okay? Okay!
2/22/2014 c6 15MyLittleElphie
You really should go on that date, Elphie... it's not nice to break a promise! And who knows, you might even enjoy it! xD
2/22/2014 c6 ahodgepodgeofthings
Hilarious, Glin. Priceless.
2/22/2014 c6 adglkadjfgklajdfkl
Update soon! I love this story!
2/22/2014 c6 6MirkaKaroliina
"May I hide under your desk?" Hahaha Elphaba you're the best! :D

Great job once again :)
2/22/2014 c6 6The Wizard Of Wicked
Nice song. Oh Elphie *sighs* this was a tough chapter like sorta sad, and Glin really? Do you really think that you had to tell Fiyero that? Lol
2/22/2014 c6 Elphaba'sGirl
Oh Galinda that was elphies secret to tell not yours!

Good chapter!

Update soon!
2/19/2014 c1 Guest
AWESOME!
2/18/2014 c1 hopesquared mom
I can really feel Elphaba's heartbreak; your words are that descriptive. Great writing. I can see Fiyero standing by the punch bowl wondering what he'd just done and feel his regret. I love the way you create a sense of genuine care by Elphaba and Glinda for each other in the opening. The song "pretty funny" works amazingly well, too, by the way. I can't wait to read chapter 2 and see if Fiyero does anything. Great job!
2/17/2014 c2 hopesquared mom
Elphaba can sing? What a great new talent of hers - ever surprising us! I like what you're doing with the character. Another great bunch of song lyrics. Looking forward to chapter 3. Keep writing!
2/17/2014 c1 hopesquared mom
Poor Elphaba! You can feel her heartbreak, your words are that descriptive. You can also feel the concern between the two friends at the beginning of the chapter; at least Elphaba has someone who can care honestly for her, even a little. I like that. I love the way you created a real sense of regret in Fiyero - can't wait to read the next chapters to see what Fiyero does, if anything. And great choice of song lyrics that helps build the sense of loneliness and shame Elphaba is feeling. Got to read on and see what happens. Great writing
2/18/2014 c5 The Wizard Of Wicked
I LOVE that song! I was just singing that with my friend the other day lol. And I'm suggesting the song 'can you feel the love tonight' by Elton John. It's soo pretty! Great chapter :)
2/18/2014 c5 3GreenGirlElphabaThropp
I'm loving this story update soon :)
205 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »