for Pretty Funny

2/18/2014 c5 ahodgepodgeofthings
I love that song!
2/17/2014 c5 93Fae'sFlower
I LOVE THAT SONG! HERCULES! Great chapter! Elphaba, just go on the date with Fiyero! Please! It will make you feel so much better than before (Legally Blonde reference. What can I say?) Update soon!
2/17/2014 c5 adglkadjfgklajdfkl
I love this story so much! Can't wait for next chapter!
2/17/2014 c5 Elphaba'sGirl
Wow that song totally fits! Well done!

Update soon!
2/17/2014 c5 8LadyHokageSama
Lol. Elphie's in LOVE! Oh, I have a song you should use! 'She's In Love' from The Little Mermaid!
2/17/2014 c5 6MirkaKaroliina
Love this! Great job! Can't wait to read more :)
2/17/2014 c5 8NellytheActress
Will you use Falling Slowly in the next chap- YAY you are! Great. Hmmm, about the story. Do I like it so far. No it's horrible! Just kidding! It's excellent. Update this and Wicked Parody soon! And PM because I say so!
2/16/2014 c4 93Fae'sFlower
YAY! *Grabs cookies* Yummy! Great chapter. Poor Elphaba. Avaric Hunters Unite! *Battle cry* Update soon!
2/14/2014 c4 8LadyHokageSama
Avaric is such an idiot! How dare he and his stupid friends try to stone Elphaba! Thank goodness Fiyero helped her! Update soon!
2/14/2014 c4 6The Wizard Of Wicked
Grrrrrrr Release the Aravic Hunters! (Wait is that a thing? Oh well it is now) and elphaba just go on the date and make the Fiyeraba happen lol
2/11/2014 c3 spiritwarrior27
Maybe hopelessly devoted to you from grease or im not that girl from wicked? U can come to me for help if u want.
2/13/2014 c4 Elphaba'sGirl
Wow. Avaric you evil boorish boy. And Fiyero, you need to try a more subtle tactic...

Update soon!
2/13/2014 c4 ahodgepodgeofthings
I love that song.
2/11/2014 c3 Guest
Something There from beauty and the beast, just not now from I love you because (you should listen to it) whatever you do it will be great!
2/13/2014 c4 15MyLittleElphie
Well, Elphie is no picnick, but it seems like Fiyero is getting there... slowly...
And Avaric... no comment.
205 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »