for Pretty Funny

2/13/2014 c4 8NellytheActress
Now are you gonna do Falling Slowly. Please, it's so perfect! And now you have another perfect chance. Tell me you are gonna! Please... Please, please, please! And Fiyero is such a creep for some reason in my head, so is Glin. Elphie just, same annoying Elphaba.
2/13/2014 c4 adglkadjfgklajdfkl
I loved the way you used the song! It's one of my favorites and I ADORE how you used it! I'm glad I could help!
2/11/2014 c3 ElphabasGirl
Here's a link there are a lot of different lyric versions and this is the one I was thinking of
lyrics/i/idina_menzel/asleep_on_the_
2/12/2014 c3 93Fae'sFlower
I WANT COOKIES! Hmm... Maybe Fiyero begs Elphaba to go out on a real date with him, and something (anything) goes wrong. Elphaba gets up and starts to run away, but Fiyero calls her back and begs for another chance. Update soon!
2/11/2014 c3 adglkadjfgklajdfkl
I loved this! And I came up with a song suggestion for you: "Tied Together With A Smile" by Taylor Swift. It encompasses pretty much Elphabas insecurities about herself and heartbreak over Fiyero. And "Annie I Owe You A Dance" by Tim McGraw. Some pieces don't really fit the story, but the main message (I think) and some lines may fit. Hope they're helpful!
2/11/2014 c3 8LadyHokageSama
Fiyero is such an idiot.
2/11/2014 c3 8NellytheActress
FALLING SLOWLY! Now! Now! It's time! Do Falling Slowly from Once the Musical! At least look it up if you haven't already! It is perfect for the next chapter! Trust me! It is! Please put it in! PLEASE! You will understand if you look it up!
2/11/2014 c3 ahodgepodgeofthings
What KIND of cookies?
2/11/2014 c3 Elphaba'sGirl
I think Yero should prove himself by standing up for her at some point... Maybe not this next chapter but like the one after that?

And I hope she agrees to go out with him!

Song suggestion; Asleep on the Wind by Idina Menzel.

Update soon!
2/11/2014 c3 6The Wizard Of Wicked
Finally he did something right for once! Lol sorry I don't mean to sound rude but he was a jerk at the dance and... Cookies you say?
2/10/2014 c2 The Wizard Of Wicked
Great chapter! I made sure to listen to the song before reading :) and where you should go? Hmmmm... I'll PM you my thoughts
2/10/2014 c2 8NellytheActress
I can't believe I just found this. I guess I was busy, sorry. It's great! Ideas? Hmmm... WHAT'S UP DULOC! LOL JK don't do that! Ummm, real ideas... If you want song ideas then I have a few. But some of them might have to wait for later in the story. Okay so there's 'The Hill' from Once. 'If You Want Me' from Once. 'Gold' from Once. 'When Your Minds Made Up' from Once. 'Falling Slowly' from Once. Hahahahahaha all the songs are from Once the Musical. Sorry it just fits the plot. I love the music in that musical. Oh and 'Quiet' from Matilda could work but a child sings it, it still would work well. I hope that helps a little. Feel free to look up and listen to the songs. If you want you could just Wiki the musical Once LOL. Great job once again! Update soon! Please! I'm loving it!
P.S. If you have questions again my ideas with the song PM me, okay! :)
2/10/2014 c2 Elphaba'sGirl
Oz girl! This is so flauntabulous! You must post the next chapter immediately. I think that Fiyero needs to apologize to her, but maybe she doesn't listen...? Idk it's your story!

Update soon!
2/10/2014 c2 8LadyHokageSama
This is SO sad! Poor Elphaba! Update soon!
2/10/2014 c2 93Fae'sFlower
Yeah! So glad you decided to make this multichapter! The song was beautiful! Update soon!
205 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »