for Pretty Funny

2/9/2014 c2 adglkadjfgklajdfkl
I loved this chapter and I'm so glad you're making it a multi-chapter! I think you should definitely keep using songs as the main focus of the chapters! I love that! Ideas...hmmm...I'm not really sure. Just about the song thing. Great job! :)
2/9/2014 c2 15MyLittleElphie
Dating for Dummies lol!
That was quite a quick update :D
2/9/2014 c1 ahodgepodgeofthings
I've never heard this song, but I love this one-shot! Poor Elphie…this kinda reminds me of my fic where Fiyero plays Elphaba, except not just for a dance. And it's a bet with Avaric, too.
2/9/2014 c1 6MirkaKaroliina
Really well done!

And I'm really surprised to see Maria Ylipää in the cover picture of this story! :O She's my favorite Finnish actress! Thanks for that :)
2/9/2014 c1 8LadyHokageSama
Aww! Poor Elphaba! That song is SO sad! You know, I've heard of the song, but I've never heard it before! Maybe I should look it up sometime.
2/9/2014 c1 adglkadjfgklajdfkl
Poor Elphaba! Fiyero, how could you?! When Lindsay sings this...its just...so unbelievably AMAZING! I loved this oneshot!
2/9/2014 c1 Elphaba'sGirl
WAAAAAAA! This was so sad. I think you should make it into a multichapter though, because you've left it with enough closure to be a oneshot but it could be developed to a killer multichapter.

Update soon ;-)
2/9/2014 c1 91Fae'sFlower
AWWW! I love this song! I've seen the video of Lindsay recording the song and it's so emotional. Yeah... we really didn't plan on Rose coming out in LLH. It just sorta... happened. Anyway, great one-shot! Keep up the great work!
2/8/2014 c1 1NymeriaFae
OH MY GOD! I'm soooo happy you wrote this. When i saw Dogfight on Broadway my first thought was "holly hell lindsay mendez is amazingly talented!" and my second was "this would make an amazing wicked fanfic!" I just think it works so well and you totally did it justice. what could be better than two amazing musicals wrapped into one! yay fan fiction. anyway great job )
2/8/2014 c1 15MyLittleElphie
Good job Pancake! :D
Really, really like this! As a story I mean... not the fact that Brainless makes Elphie cry...
but yeah, well done!