for Pretty Funny

5/23/2014 c19 adglkadjfgklajdfkl
I love this! Fiyeraba forever! Haha. I love how you keep using songs! Its so creative
5/23/2014 c19 Gffgfhgfhfr
Great chapter. Glinda is being her funny self. Thank you for using my song.
5/23/2014 c19 27Broadwaygirl21
Great chapter! Update soon, ok?
5/23/2014 c19 8NellytheActress
I love all of their reactions in this chapter. Glinda, I don't know why you seem so funny to me... Haha :)
5/23/2014 c19 Emerald Minded Fictionist
I love how this chapter ended :D can't wait for more!
5/23/2014 c19 6The Wizard Of Wicked
When I heard it was from Jesus Cheist superstar I laughed because in my Christian school yhe principle spooked everyone and my friend said 'Jesus Mary and Joseph… I love you." To cover it up and then somehow tha principal snuck up behind me (yes I am not lying out principle tries to scare us all the time) and I shrieked and went 'Jesus Christ Superstar" and she started laughing and yeah... I'm still waiting for WHAT YOU WANTED ;)
5/22/2014 c18 adglkadjfgklajdfkl
ELPHABA AND FIYERO WERE BEING SO BRAINLESS. NOW THEY'RE CAUGHT.
5/22/2014 c18 Gffgfhgfhfr
Amazing chapter and I love that song. Maybe I don't know how to love him would be a good song next.
5/22/2014 c18 Elphaba'sGirl
Oh dear. This isn't good... Elphie and Yero need to make up!

Update soon!
5/22/2014 c18 ahodgepodgeofthings
Ruh-ro.
5/22/2014 c18 27Broadwaygirl21
You and your ferrets, hope! Haha, I love how Elphaba and Fiyero care more about their argument, then the fact that they were just captured by the gale force! Updateeeee!
5/22/2014 c18 8NellytheActress
B-But... I was so sort! *cries*
5/22/2014 c18 91Fae'sFlower
Nice going, guys. Wow...
*Looks behind giant flying ferret* I'm not going to call any hunters. That is... if you update soon.
5/21/2014 c18 6The Wizard Of Wicked
Interesting. I'll have to check out that song. I have a new suggestions: NOT ABOUT ANGELS by Birdy! Oh and one song that you might enjoy idk much about it I heard it in a dressing room of rue 21 but I believe it's called TEENAGER IN LOVE. It sounded cool even if they aren't teens and it was like a guy pov song so yeah. :)
5/20/2014 c11 1Fandomsforinfinity
CAN THEY BE FLYING WHALELLAMAS? I love this fanfic!
205 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »