FanFiction.Net
for Of Wind and Darkness

10/26/2002 c4 Paru-chan
Oh! Do continue this! It is very very good!
10/26/2002 c4 Ranko1
Ranma as a vampire fanfics seem to be 'in'. Not that I complain, I like the fic. But it's interesting to see the trends change. Ah, well. I hope you'll continue the fic soon.

I wish you inspiration. ^_^
10/23/2002 c3 Kyo Mikimora
Nice Ima a huge vampyre/anime fan ^.~
10/16/2002 c2 Snowglobe Dragon
Please continue. I like the dark setting to this fic.
10/14/2002 c2 Ran Hoshino
Very good. Please continue this fic. I hope to see the next chapter soon. Your characterazations are wonderful and may you bash Akane here as much as you do in Before and After.
10/14/2002 c2 Kyo Mikimora
Very nice dark, angsty, lonely, keep it up.

^.~
10/13/2002 c1 ducky
wow good fic, i really like it and hope you continue it sound like it could get really intresting.
10/13/2002 c1 Guest
Very good. Please Continue.
10/11/2002 c1 sunamee
nice plz continue. is this kind of vampire from anee rice?
10/11/2002 c1 Guest
is this a crossover with something if so what is the other siries i don't reconize it
10/11/2002 c1 Cheery Wolfsoon to be Alpha Wolf
CONTINUE! Please, plz, plz, plz, PLZ!

Very GOOD!
10/11/2002 c1 Brett W. Hall
Fairly good start, although it gives the appearance that D'aray has been watching Ranma for at least a while.

As you've indicated, this could be the start of a series and an excellent opportunity to pair-up Ranma with someone other than his so-called fiancees. Although, I wouldn't write them out of the story entirely... far from it.

Ranma and D'aray could remain in the area long enough to encounter those who had left an injured Ranma behind, in order to engage in their petty squabbles, and they must now deal with what their indifference concerning his welfare has resulted in.

The biggest mistake you could make at this point, in my opinion at least, would be to turn any of the rest of Nerima gang into vampires as well.
10/11/2002 c1 3KawaiiWhiteWolf
I have to say it is a great start. I would really like to read more. Please continue this I would like to see where this would go. ~.~
10/11/2002 c1 Ranyu
hi i think this would make a geart story
10/11/2002 c1 13lynnxlady
i like it so far; i hope you continue it
35 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »