for The Bite of Ice

9/1/2019 c7 Guest
Oh look, rapey guys, dumb emo back stories.

Red flag that the story is shit.
9/6/2018 c16 Guest
YAH A NEW CHAPTER SO GLAD THIS STORY IS NOT DISCONTINUED.
8/9/2017 c5 Scriptura
Exelen story. This section needs more crossovers centered in lotr characters in others settings. Keep up with the good work pls!
4/5/2017 c13 18Zekariah C.L. Schron
Cool story so far. I can't wait for Boromir new adventures. Also will you have him tell Lucia about his failure and sacrifice at Amon Hen?
4/5/2017 c13 69KyliaQuilor
Fascinating chapter.
3/23/2017 c11 Alkeni
Another intriguing chapter.
8/24/2016 c6 7Sirius-Black-is-not-dead
Hi, I'm rather enjoying the fic but I think you forgot to remove a scene from the chapter, Boromir and the girl already talked about her deceased parents in the cave but you have a similar conversation in the streets of Whiterun. It is rather glaring.
8/16/2016 c1 Guest
Hell yeah! Thank you finally there is a Borimir fix where he is the main character. Please continue writing this story.
3/19/2016 c9 diabolo88000
Great story so far! Keep up the good work!
3/17/2016 c7 ChronoMitsurugi
I thought this was supposed to be about Boromir as the dragonborn. Instead this is just utter drama. This kind of stuff is why I don't watch game of thrones.

It's a good story and I wish you the best but I'm done with this.

Keep up the great work.
3/17/2016 c7 1DarkPlague689
Bravo
11/24/2015 c6 11FMWSophie
I've never seen a story utilize any of the ingame children (except for Aventus Arentino) in such a creative way! I really enjoy the fleshing out you've done of Lucia's character, and I look forward to seeing how she'll contribute to the story later on! Given that the children in Skyrim don't do much at all, I really have no idea what to expect - and so am looking forward to reading more.

I also really enjoyed your portrayal of the Aedra in the first chapter - something I, again, don't see too often in fanfiction - and I'm looking forward to any possible reappearances from them. (Also looking forward to see how you portray any of the Daedric Princes, should they make an appearance!)

I'm not quite sure what to make of Eira at the moment, but I have a feeling that you're purposefully keeping many aspects of her character clouded in mystery, so I look forward to learning more about her! And, of course, I really enjoy seeing Boromir given a second chance. I'm wondering if he will face a temptation similar to the One Ring with any of the daedric artifacts scattered throughout Skyrim, or if you'll flip it and make it so his encounter with the One Ring has made it more difficult to tempt him, so he can instead help Eira or Lucia stay away from temptation.

I don't know! I'm excited to see where this story goes! Keep on writing strong!
11/10/2015 c6 69KyliaQuilor
Very interesting. I like it.
10/10/2015 c5 3Luna Uchiha666
This is an interesting story so far and I can only assume, that the three will be uniting as a team when they all meet up. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon!
9/26/2015 c5 Pop
Loved it, please update as soon as you can.

Cheers