for Escape Route

11/30/2018 c1 starlight-nee-chan
I HATE YOU HAKUBA. please don't let kid be dead T_T
9/16/2016 c1 21CDR. Grae
Damn damn damn I'm crying... holy shoot I can't stop! T_T How can you do this to us?! KID is right there! Why didn't he just go with them instead of jumping to his death?!

And Hakuba, you complete bastard, your last words sealed it! I hoped he was alive and you just crushed it like that! God I hope they find KID's body if there is one, though at the same time I hope not. It will be a very cheap move if they discover the KID's identity just because of his death. *sobs pitifully* Excellent fic, thanks for this even though you made my heart shatter to pieces.
10/4/2015 c1 1Encryption System
No no no no! He must be alive! How about this: he had set up a hidden wire on the side of the building, jumped down, disguised himself in grey to match the shade of the building, and got away safely!? Now I just got to force myself to believe! Shouldn't be too hard...

Nice story by the way! Kaito would defiantly jump even if there was an easier route out.

-TMD
8/23/2014 c1 Detective2Conan
Damm hakuba cry cry sniff sniff
5/23/2014 c1 51Abe Lincoln Lover
Awww oh my God why did you do thisss TT

I hate you so much oh whyyyy did you add all the little extra phrases like "next time"...
Rereading this story to find those words was like rubbing salt in the wound. Why did you do this ?

BUT ITS JUST SUCH A GORGEOUS STORYY
2/18/2014 c1 Moonumb
Nooooo! Pleeeeeeeease don't have Kaito die! If you are going to continue this, that is. And if you're not so busy, please do continue this! Like what Hakuba thought when he went to school, if they find the body or not, what happens to Kaito. I really liked your idea, its a good story!