FanFiction.Net
for So What If Roy Was An Olicity Shipper?

2/10/2018 c1 Lover-Bug
I wish there was more of this! Looks like the beginning of a great story! I love the Roylicity friendship!
2/15/2016 c1 11TKDGirl2016
please continue this story it's great
11/25/2015 c1 Kkaeliegh
Ha I LOVE this sooooo much! I can't wipe this grin off my face. Please write some more like this!
9/21/2015 c1 Guest
Haha! I LOVE this! This is TOTALLY a awesome! In my opinion, you are excellent, at writing, Roy's POV!
2/10/2015 c1 ABC1232
love it!
3/23/2014 c1 Guest
loved Roy-Felicity friendship *-*
2/11/2014 c1 Eralee
I'm.. going to just point out a typo- in the first sentence, you wrote "... enemy was your sisters older brother" and I am pretty sure you meant girlfriend. Lol. But otherwise, it was cute :]
2/9/2014 c1 k
OK This is just to good to leave as a oneshot. I would love to see Roy and Thea try to get Oliver to see Felicity in a new way.
2/11/2014 c1 32cinderellas-bollywood-princess
YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THIS! I love Roy and Plan Olicity already!
2/10/2014 c1 Redlioness62
Felicity knows how to dress and Oliver does appreciate it very much, just look at the first 5 episodes of season 2. It is all in the eyes.
2/10/2014 c1 Crimson-Kiss17
short but sweet. in regards to the rating, mentions of sex don't warrant an "m" rating so i'd suggest bumping it down to a "t" to reach a wider audience.
2/10/2014 c1 Madlenita
I really like idea with Roy on Olicity team, and his idea with including Thea ;-), i can't wait for next chapter, thanks!
2/9/2014 c1 3Smokeye
It's fun, more roy's pov on Olicity will be great ;)
2/9/2014 c1 8brittany.barbour1
Did he call her his best friend on the show? I know that's how they act, but now I'm wondering if I've ever actually heard it. I don't know how Roy can justify knowing Felicity to Thea...
2/9/2014 c1 roseberrygirl