for My Father's Eyes

7/23/2014 c24 Guest
If you have inspired people enough to care and write reviews and debate, then you have touched them. I am not a writer but I would think that would be satisfying. I read the reviews and didn't appear anyone criticized your writing just debated storyline. I bet not everyone always liked the direction Matt took BN but fans still watched and loved the series. Whatever you decide, thanks for sharing your talent.
7/22/2014 c24 Guest
Sorry you're ending the story, it was good and I think a compliment to you that people got so involved, interested and passionate. After I read what you wrote I went and read the reviews and it seemed like most everyone liked the story and complimented your writing. Some fans liked the way BN ended some didn't, but it doesn't mean they don't love it or think Matt is a bad writer. Getting people interested enough to think, debate and write a review is a sign of a good writer, indifference, a sign of a poor writer. Thanks for the entertainment and sharing your talent with us.
7/23/2014 c24 Souriswingette
All writers (good or bad) face criticism. [Is it better to have critical or indifference?] So arm yourself and continues to write because you have talent & imagination. You can be proud of yourself for having the courage to write and expose yourself to others.
7/22/2014 c24 BurnedmichaelY
N OOOOO OOOOO OOOOO OOOOO OOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOO PLEASE. I DIDNT CARE. WHAT WAS I THE ONLY ONE NOT COMPLAINING? CAN YOU CONTINUE IT FOR ME AT LEAST. sorry for the caps it was an accident and I don't want to rewrite this. This story is perfect!
7/22/2014 c24 39WIWJ
Hi Sonja,
I am so sorry that you have had a hard time with reviews. People have strong opinions. I would encourage you not to stop writing, even if you stop posting. This story has a lot of promise and I think with the right beta/ writing partner it could have been really amazing. We tend to fall in love with a story line and push the characters too far from who they are and that makes fans freak out. lol. You have big ideas and I can tell you really enjoy your story.
There are a lot of loose ends involving the time travel. I think you just got a little off course and things got very complicated and a touch confusing. Please try again. It' s really worth it when you get a good end point. I'd be happy to help you work through things.
7/21/2014 c23 Guest
Good, dramatic chapter but I read your comment about Michael, Fi and Natalie and I think it is completely reasonable for Fi not to want her daughter to be in harms way or work for the CIA. I love Michael too but he doesn't always make good choices. I do enjoy your story and it is fun to debate and wait and see what happens with the story.
7/20/2014 c22 Tara
Fi will never let anything happening to one of her children, she always had a soft spot for kids and one of her own she will move heaven and earth to save. That's why she and Michael are having a difficult time agreeing over Natalie, Michael's judgement is off and Fi wants to protect her daughter. Sam will of course be right behind them now that he has a daughter to protect.
7/18/2014 c22 Guest
Thanks, liked it. Good chapter, lots to look forward to.
7/19/2014 c22 FoxiKO
I think these are shorter chapters, but just as intense!
7/19/2014 c21 FoxiKO
Wow what a chapter!
7/19/2014 c20 FoxiKO
Awwwe Sam has a daughter! I always wished he had a kid on the show. He is a playboy with a heart of gold. I also cannot wait until Michael knows Max... But the Fiona part (sigh) I'm sure it'll be dramatic
7/16/2014 c22 Gabby
Seems like Natalie is a daddy's girl that perhaps he has spoiled and hasn't said no when he should have. Fi is taking the tougher path but has her best interest in mind given what she had seeing with the CIA.
7/16/2014 c22 Guest
Enjoyed seeing Michael and Fi dealing with being parents that don't always agree with parenting choices.
7/16/2014 c22 Guest
Good reading, thank you for feeding us burners.
7/16/2014 c22 Guest
Still dying to find out why Jessie tried to kill Michael?
108 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »