for Forgotten Words

8/24 c10 CovertEyes
Oh I just love this story so much! *SQUEEZE*
My favorite moments: when Van realized he communicated with Hitomi without any pants on (I almost died laughing), and then the birth of little Shou. Beautiful, human moments. Even the fights were so natural. I love that they fought

Hit me up if you ever need a beta reader! I love all your stories.
8/26/2018 c10 Guest
This is a very nice version of you on how Vision of Escaflowne should end. I think its more relatable,concise and how I love Van and in my heart.I wont never forget their story even If I become old.️
11/30/2017 c10 Vhosek
Oh my, this has been such an emotional, incredible and simply beautiful story! There were parts that made me laugh, cry, angry and happy but through it all I loved it entirely! This story means so much to me and many others I'm sure and in the end it is one of the most heartfelt stories of love that I am so glad to be able to share in! Thank you for your hard work and sharing it with us!
5/13/2016 c10 Guest
It's a wonderful story ;)
2/5/2016 c10 3Fairyvixenmaiden
Wonderfully written conclusion. I love how he defied the tradition of the men waiting outside to be with his wife. And the pieces of wisdom he and Hitomi leaves with Escaflowne was good too.

PS - Since Van is part Draconian, wouldn't he have a longer life span?
1/18/2016 c10 9Miniclio
Yay !
I can't stop thinking about a tiny version of Van who is bursting fluffy littles wings when angry
It's perfect.
1/8/2016 c9 Miniclio
Yay new chapter !
Poor Van never able to finish his "interactions" with Hitomi But ! He will have his time with her soon enough.
I think he will go bonkers when the birth will take place. Allen ... Had a unique chance and use it like any big brother would have given the circumptences.
The more uptight the man the more uncomfortable he will get around a conversation about pregnencie and birth Van and Allen are screw.
12/21/2015 c7 1pinkdynamite
I really enjoyed reading this story. I like the "what if Van and Hitomi had never met" idea, and I look forward to seeing how this story plays out!
12/19/2015 c7 Miniclio
I don't leave review often.
But i like this story, and l love Escaflowne. It's interesting to see how you analyse and put your ideas into words. I think you're right about Van, and his way of thinking.
I hope that you will continue to write other Escaflowne fics after finishing this one because they are awsome and that you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
12/18/2015 c7 4Inda
It's good keep it going! Will be waiting.
12/18/2015 c7 1dinkycharlie
You made my cry! And I'm not sure why! Probably because I finally got to know Hitomi.
Wow! How she became an adult just in one chapter, but so authentic!

The idea of Hitomi and Van being connected no matter what, was just brilliant! It was the best way to proof us (the readership) and especially her (Hitomi) that they belong together.

Reading this chapter, it was like Aristotle, It was a catharsis. Really, really a brilliant work! It was really smart (and I'd also say brave) to show Hitomi's point of view, now and not earlier.

Mind blow!

And thank you for note worshipping the reviews! I think it is great, that there are authors like you, who take time to answer or comment on reviews.
12/16/2015 c6 Nopenname
First of al I tell you that this one of the best Escaflowne fanfics I've ever come across.
Second, most of the time I don't leave reviews, because english is not not my first language, I don't whrite myself and thus have nothing usefull to contribute.
However when I read the note at the begining of this chapter I feld sad, that you think this work is not as appreciated as "Last person on earth".
Well... I think while "last person on earth" is a nice highschool retelling of the series "Forgotten words" is an EPIC continuation that has it all.
Your portrayal of Van and his thoughts hit his character spot on. (A melancholic, thoughtful young man, who is handicaped by his social inaptness and his temper).
I also like the way you brougt more depth to the character of Varie through the diary. And the way it gives a twist to the plot of the series itself.
I can tell by reading it, that you put a lot thought into this story, more than you ever put in "last person on earth". So don't sell yourself short and keep up the good work!
This story is realy great and has a lot potantial.
P.S. The only Escaflowne fanfis I know that reach THIS level are: "Between days" by The Crushinator and "Memory of Yeasterday" by eunc. In that order. "Four years" and "Soulmates" have sarted promising but it's to early to realy judge. So in a nutshell this is the best ongoing Esca fanfic I know. ;-)
12/15/2015 c6 4Inda
Keep it coming. Sorry haven't reviewed but I've read chapters Keep it rolling.
12/13/2015 c6 1dinkycharlie
Wooa, this story got really really dark! But I'm still hoping for a happy ending!

I was kind of annoyed by Hitomi, I don't know exactly why.. Maybe because I don't understand her fully yet.

I'm curious what happens next!
5/20/2014 c3 jossi-31