for Something Hidden

8/31 c18 Guest
Loved it
5/30 c18 B.H. storys
This abd the saving tobey stories are some the best word girl fucs I've read well done
3/25 c18 Guest
Absolutely loved this fic from beginning to end, too lazy to log into my account but I just wanted to let you know how great this was. So cute!
As for any criticism, the ending felt a bit too soon, though I guess that's the mark of a great fic. I just didn't want it to end.
3/8 c18 Wolpertinger
So I only just recently got into the WordGirl fandom, but this story... wow. It is truly a stunning work. I saw it recommend via Tumblr, and I've been reading it straight through for the past two days in and around other duties.
Thank you for writing this- it's going to stick with me for a long time
2/23 c18 Guest
Holy Fuck this was a perfect story
2/20 c18 m.vickyrojas16
OMG, this was SO darn cute!
2/12 c1 Guest
i have no clue if you even still check the reviews on this seeing as its been a while but i figure i’ll write one anyways. this fic had some elements i wasn’t that into due to literally just personal preference in what i look for in stories, but when it got good it got REALLY GOOD. tobey and becky were absolutely adorable and i was on the edge of my seat the entire time wanting to find out what was up with tobeys dad and the answer you eventually gave did NOT disappoint, i think that thanksgiving talk was probably my favourite scene in the whole thing. there were other scenes i loved but since i read most of this in one sitting my brains too fuzzy to remember them exactly. i feel like this is one of those fanfictions where its gonna be hard to go back to source material or even other fanworks after this because of how much of a fantastic wild ride it took me on. i hope you have a nice day if you’re reading this
5/30/2021 c18 3Bunny-CarrotHunter
This was such a cute omg! The writing and pacing. How it tries mixing in events from the actual episodes in timeline as they go, I always admire writing like that. And the last chapter, so much fluff to shatter anyone’s heart.
I specially love the Mr Big and Leslie moments in Chap 8 and 11, so thank you for that, it gave me so many feels3 the emotional parts came even more during the time skips, the graduation and prom, it was all so adorable.
I love all the little nudges to the show; the fourth wall breaking, each chapter having the “listen for…” segment, allusions to previous episodes, and specially the chapters that focused more on the villains and their shenanigans, I enjoyed it so much. Almost everyone was involved and I appreciate that so much.
300 reviews for a Wordgirl IS something to be proud of, and I personally believe this will stand as one of the best WG fics to be written.
10/12/2020 c18 Guest
This is honestly one of the best fanfics I've ever read, it's a work of art honestly. I was disappointed to find out that the fic hadn't been finished when I first read through it in 2017, but after going through it again in late 2018 and again now, it still astounds me how well written this fic is. It has drama, angst, lots of humor, and a touching ending that I could not stop smiling at. Love how each chapter is written like an episode of the show, even though the chances of this happening are slim af (I can dream of a reboot...), really adds to the atmosphere of the actual show (with plenty of fourth wall breaking too lmao). All in all, great job HibiscusAngel15, thank you for writing such a wonderful story, looking forward to other fics in store.
10/7/2020 c18 Guest
Thank you for this. Im 14, I've loved wordgirl for a while now and shipped her and tobey the moment i saw them interact on the show. Right now has been difficult for me, im struggling with life and my school work. But, your fanfic made me so happy. It helped me get through my work today. And upon finshing your story, I stopped and I thought about it for a while. Im just kind of overwhelmed with how much I love this. I'd resigned to accepting Tobey and Wordgirl would just never happen, and I never read fanfics. But just going through all these emotions and all the work and detail and care you put into the story made me so happy. I just kind of stopped and thought how happy I was to be alive and be able to feel all these things. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. This really brought me joy and Im truly grateful. I don't know if you'll see this.. But, I hope that you are well and okay. Take care, and thanks so much again!
P.S. I keep reading my favorite parts over and over again XD Im going to be re reading this story for a while to come.
P.P.S I'm so elated and surreal feeling at the moment I dont even want to do anything esle but think about your story. Also I love all the vocab you used, I picked up quite a few lovely words.
P.P.P.S I love this so much, thank you!
PPPPS (sorry) also, I HAVE ALWAYS SHIPPED LESLIE AND MR. BIG *sqeeeeeeeaaa* how could so be so awesome? You found a way to include everyyyyonee. *long happy sigh*
That's all. Thanks again, take care.
9/7/2020 c18 winter rose-chan
This was amazing. I loved every bit of it! Thank you for such a wonderful story.
3/24/2020 c1 27Secretlyasuperhero2
I love your fanfiction!
9/20/2019 c18 8Stardust's Revenge
Wow! This was so sweet, and such an engaging read start to finish! I really loved Tobey and Becky's dynamic throughout the whole of this one, it was really too adorable for words-and the ending was so incredibly breathtaking and satisfying even for words! Love Love Love!

(As a matter of fact, I had so much to say about this fanfiction that I actually wrote an independent running commentary for it, if you'd ever like to see it! But all in all very good! Keep on writing!)
6/3/2019 c18 2adrienna73
Why is this still so cute?! Man you’ve done an amazing job here. I wish we got to see more of their lives. Like when Tobey formally proposes to Becky. Oh and also the wedding and have a family. That’ll be adorable! Please consider continuing this. It has gone far and hope it goes farther
5/6/2019 c18 TTWI
I'm not good at reviews but I couldn't leave this without leaving one. Just wanna say that I was pretty in love with your story and the ending chapters were so good. I'm not even sad it's over. You wrapped it all up well. Thank you for posting.
319 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »