FanFiction.Net
for Something Hidden

8/14/2015 c1 Approximately Samara
Omg, I'm dying xD when you said Tobey slammed his HAND into o the door to keep it open, I thought it said HEAD, which was a very different and extremely comical image x'D hr used hradbutt on the door! I'm dying! Also I went through this whole site this week, how did I miss one if the best tobecky fics I've ever seen? Oh well, I'm reading it now :)
8/1/2015 c5 Stormshot567
How many chapters are here? Also this is so cool!
8/1/2015 c1 Stormshot567
I really think that Tobey should calm down and try to
find a better way to win wordgirl and also Becky should like Tobey
but anyway i really like it!
8/1/2015 c7 PartySplat
Dangit, you! I know you said there'd be fluff, but I didn't expect that fluff to make me literally laugh out loud! Seriously, this chapter was awesome, and well written. But it's such a shame that it's been several months since you updated this fic! Most authors I've seen have valid reasons for updaring erratically, such as a ton of schoolwork. (that's not to say you don't, just that I haven't seen any reasons given in your authors notes) Anyways, I don't mind tons of fluff. In fact, I love it! I could gobble it up like cotton candy! That's not to say I don't like drama, though. I love the "secret identity" type drama just as much as fluff. And the two of them combined is just perfect! That's why I love this fic, and why I'm so saddened by the fact that this hasn't been updated in forever. Seriously, this fandom is a ghost town, it's so abandoned. :( All the same, this is an amazing story, keep it up and update soon! Please? For all of us! :D
7/20/2015 c5 8DogStar13
I didn't even have any WordGirl ships until I started reading "Something Hidden". Thanks XD
7/6/2015 c7 El Tigre lover
If you're still alive then please make another chapter please (;_;)
7/1/2015 c7 Sharksrule99
Omg this story is amazing! I haven't watched word girl in forever, but since there's bound to be more Toby episodes I will probably secretly start watching it again so my brothers won't tease me.(even though they watch more cartoons than I do) Anyways please update soon. This story is probably the best Tobecky story I have ever read. Only thing that was confusing was the second part of chapter 7 with word girl and Toby, but I understand it now because you said it was based off an episode. Keep up the fantastic work!
6/25/2015 c7 chaiyo
Wow what an interesting chapter, I quite liked it -u-

That whole scene with Doctor Two-Brains... So he and Huggy like watching that kinda thing? I know you made up the names and show but ohmigosh xD I really never pegged the doctor for liking that kinda thing. And I knew it was on purpose to bring into mention the conflict with Tobey and Beckyyy

And I may have not been reading carefully, but the scenes with Wordgirl and Tobey, were they after the incident with Becky and Tobey? I would guess so but I dunno the transition seemed a lil sudden (again, I could have not read allthat carefully)

Overall, I loved the scene after they got ice cream. Poor Bob was third wheeling doh and he had to put up with it even tho he was hungryyy. A true friend indeed. Tobey and Becky (I mean Wordgirl but same difference ehh?) had some good moments. Tis adorableeee
6/23/2015 c7 Blackroserevan
Please write more! I've never been so addicted to a fanfic before! You must write MORE! PLEASE?!
6/22/2015 c1 1TrashyDumpster
I've been meaning to read this for a while but I'm just now getting around to it. And I love it! It's very in character, like I can hear all their voices in my head. xD
6/13/2015 c1 Hidden Love
HibiscusAngel15 - Could you give me any type of like... brief synopsis on what all has happened with Becky and Tobey the past few seasons I have missed? I only have seen 1-3 and I am watching the new ones on pbskids dut orgalog - Typing weird because I don't want this filtered out.

KO CHICK - I am just giving my review and saying how I feel about the FanFic. I am not trying to be rude or anything... I think that being honest and open about your feelings and how you feel is a good thing. Just because some of it may be criticism doesn't mean that I hate or dislike the FanFiction or the author.
6/12/2015 c7 FanficObservance
Nah, you aren't really ooc with Tobey and Becky. I liked all 7 chapters, and you did a great job! :-)
6/8/2015 c7 SuperGuest
I AM SO LATE REVIEWING THIS AND I'M SO SORRY FOR THAT.

Ohhhh man, this chapter was great! :3 I loved all the fluff! xD

And no, I thought Wordgirl and Tobey were in character! c:

YES! I'm definitely excited for all the new Wordgirl episodes too! :D I can't wait to get a chance to watch all of them!

But anyway, great chapter! Keep up the great work!
6/5/2015 c7 KO chic
So sweet, see this is what the show should have done at the end of "Its my party and I'll cry if I want to" :)

I am really enjoying Wordgirl and Tobey's relationship progress slowly. And dont worry about those rude and demanding reviews for WG and Tobey to kiss already and for the story to go hurry up.

Like Garnet says "love takes time and love takes work and you have to at least get tho know the person"

Do not worry about the pacing dude, I think its fine the way it is :)

Wait theres more new Wordgirl episodes? AWESOME!
6/4/2015 c7 Guest
you gotta update this story more often its been in the back burner forever
320 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »