FanFiction.Net
for Something Hidden

5/20/2014 c2 chaiyo
Ohmigod, her dad. I can't believe he cornered the two of them like that though. xDD Well, some things must happen xP Becky is a terrible liar, but then again, what would you expect from a ten year old? xDD Tobey totally had her going there for a second. And the fact that Becky said Tobey's accent was fake, made me laugh (because we all know it is hahaha). I don't know why, but the fact that Bob thought she meant the other lie like lying down was cute xD But that's Bob for you (Wow, even Bob is in character, good job). He has such knowledgeable words for her, I love that.

I'm excited to see more from those two! I must be a sucker for cute little Bob, because I'm even excited to seeing him again soon too! xD Good job with the chapterrrr!
5/18/2014 c2 Guest
Im reviewing so you will write faster. Keep it up!
5/1/2014 c2 3BornAgainINChrist
This story is AMAZING! XD I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how everyone is so in character. This could totally be an actual episode. Thank you for your wonderful story it has really made my day! I hope you write more soon! :D

God Bless,
4/23/2014 c1 43LNR
Great job! I love it so far, and everyone's in character! I hope you keep putting in funny little comments from the Narrator, those always make me laugh! Please keep writing, I can't wait to read the next chapter! 3
4/21/2014 c2 judedana
This is amazing.
4/19/2014 c2 Kaila R. Clover
Wow! I know it's been a while since your last update, but this story has been worth the wait. I can't imagine the awesomeness the next chapter is sure to bring, so that's why I'm going to say... Can't wait 'til your next update! ;)
4/19/2014 c2 Teddybear23235
Wow really cute chapter update soon please!
4/18/2014 c2 9Aku No Kokoro
Enjoyed it, can't wait for the next one.
4/18/2014 c2 SuperGuest
That was awesome!

Hahaha! I loved Becky's dad in this chapter!

I can't wait to see what happens next chapter! Keep up the great work!
4/7/2014 c1 Stardust Keeper
I do hope you keep going, this has to be the best character representation I've read yet! Can't wait to read more, but as a thought maybe you can add in the part the narrator always does with "is this the end...or will our beloved WordGirl..." it adds to the suspense :)
3/14/2014 c1 6Rosezelene Ersa
Awww, its so adoreable! and you managed to keep them all in character, I absolutely love the narrator's part! I honestly think wordgirl is the best kid's show ever, and you've done a great job keeping its essence. Please please please update this! Also, I want a cookie AND cheetos. Thanks!
Say hi to word girl for me,
-R.E
3/5/2014 c1 18inuyashaxkagome321
This is awesome! I can not wait for the next chapter
3/1/2014 c1 dawnwingslight
That was awesome! I loved the way you started just like an episode, and the way the narrator kept popping up. Everyone seemed in character as well.
...You are going to write more...right?
Please?
2/26/2014 c1 6happydreamer
This was awesome and so in character! Keep it up:D
2/21/2014 c1 14faroutfangirl
Wow! This is really good, it seems just like a Wordgirl episode! Please continue! :D

Imagineer