FanFiction.Net
for Something Hidden

2/11/2018 c18 44snoopykid
OMG! Loved it! Do you plan on doing a sequel or is this it? Either way thank you for a great story!
2/11/2018 c18 6InuKaglover4ev22
I’ll admit, I’m really sad that this story is over, but I’m really happy that it ended this way. I have enjoyed reading this story since the beginning. Each chapter has pulled at my heartstrings, but I love them all the same. I can honestly say that these last three chapters are truly my favorites. This is one of the best Tobey/Becky stories I have read since I first discovered them all those years ago, and I will read it over and over again. And if I could send in more reviews for each chapter, I would, that’s how much I love and adore this story. You did a fantastic job writing this. :D
Even though this story is officially over, I do wonder if Becky would ever try to go back to Lexicon, and if she would take Tobey with her. That would be a nice little side-story, just to see their reactions and whatnot lol. :)
Anyway, my heart absolutely melted when Tobey asked Becly to marry him. I know he didn’t mean for those words to slip out, but I’m glad they did because it showed that they plan on being together for the rest of their lives, especially when she told him to properly ask her again after they graduate from college hehe.
T_T I’m only crying because I truly love this story and will forever continue to read it.
So with that being said, this is my last review (ToT), and I can’t wait to see what other ideas you come up with. :D

Well, anyway, great story and can’t wait to read more stories (especially if they’re about Tobey and Becky ;)). ‘Til next time. ;D
2/11/2018 c17 InuKaglover4ev22
You may have cried writing this, but I bawled like a baby reading it lol.
I cannot begin to describe how happy I was that Tobey and Becky finally said “I love you” to each other. I shed so many tears because the moment was just right for them.
I’m also really glad that she finally told him that she is WordGirl. That’s one weight that can be lifted from her shoulders. And I know that he will always be there for her, especially when she can finally tell her family her biggest secret.
The love that Tobey has for Becky is so fecking sweet, that I literally shed a tear every time he says something heartfelt either towards her or about her. They deserve all the lpve and happiness after everything they’ve been through. :)

Well, anyway, great chapter and can’t wait to read the next one. ;D
1/31/2018 c16 75CartoonNerd12
And millions of Tobecky shippers are chanting: WEDDING! WEDDING! WEDDING! But anyway... YAY! THEY FINALLY DID IT! THEY FINALLY FELL IN LOVE! ABOUT TIME YOU TWO! A very beautiful chapter and oh my gosh I can't believe it's almost over! That's so wonderful and sad at the same time! Because this has been one of the best Tobecky fanfictions I have ever read, heck it just might be the best of all time! You truly did these characters justice and I applaud you for that. I can't wait for how this all ends!
1/30/2018 c16 Copta de Rofl
I have nothing but respect for the way you portrayed the kiss scene. The comparing of his temptation to the constant pull of gravity, the no-holds-barred feeling of "no" against the resounding "yes", the way Tobey sees himself as Icarus flying too close to the sun but goes fourth anyways, the way he reacts to their lips just barely grazing, and the agonizing longing for more after the kiss all combined to capture the extent of his (and her) raw passion: a moment where nothing matters but his desire for her, and her desire for him.
I'll admit I was a bit frustrated when their earlier moment in the yard was interrupted, but it makes the final scene so much more passionate; it was worth every bit of frustration.
1/30/2018 c16 15MLPStevenUniverseLPS
Nice chapter... This is great!
1/29/2018 c16 6InuKaglover4ev22
OMG! This is by far my absolute most favorite chapter! *heart eyes*
I had a feeling Tobey and Becky were going to kiss in this chapter. Certain actions that they did led up to that perfect moment for them at the prom, especially with that almost kiss in her backyard. *smirks* I can't wait until they (hopefully) make it official and finally become a couple lol.
Anyway, I'm glad Tobey gave up on being a supervillain. I knew it was going to be hard for him to do it, but at least the other villains were understanding and accepted that he didn't want to be one anymore.
I liked how you added in why Tobey's dad wasn't around anymore. I always wondered what you thought had happened to him, and I'm glad you decided to share your thoughts with us lol.
I cannot stand Tobey for the outfits he wears in high school now. XD I was dying at the fact that he wears a whole full two-piece suit when he feels like wearing one lmaoooo.
And speaking of high school, Author-san! How could you fast-forward through their first two years of their high school career and not give us a head start? Lmao I was so confused about what grade they were in until I kept reading when Becky asked him to prom "as friends".
But anyway, I'm so sad that this fic is almost over lol. My babies have all grown up so fast, it seems like just yesterday they were in elementary and becoming friends. *happy sigh*

Well, anyway, great chapter and can't wait to read the next one. ;D
1/29/2018 c16 Sam
HOLY GOD. I AM LITERALLY A SUCKER FOR ANGST. This was one delicious meal!

Anyways, I love the passage of time. You didn't put them together in middle school or even beginning of high school. Becky and Tobey have had YEARS of friendship under their belt. They've been falling in love with each other for years and that is beautiful. You've really taken two characters that already had natural chemistry and given them even more...? I can just feel the sexual tension between them, you portray it AMAZINGLY. It's so thick I love it!

THEIR KISS. DAMMIT. THAT WAS THE BEST THING IVE EVER READ. WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT MY ENTIRE LIFE. AND WOW YOU DID NOT DISAPPOINT. SO NATURAL. And the way you ended this chapter was pure perfection. Good lord I cannot wait to see how you end this story, its already a masterpiece!

- Fellow Guest Reviewer Sam
1/29/2018 c16 44snoopykid
Aw yay! Excellent job my friend!
1/29/2018 c16 4vcjb242
This has been a fun ride. I squeaked so loud during some parts I almost woke up my sleeping sister. She smacked me a few times for making too much noise. It's nice to see them growing up and maturing.
12/31/2017 c15 44snoopykid
OMG! I was practically screaming in my head at this chapter, whole story actually! I love this! Please update soon!
12/16/2017 c15 Leviprime
AAAHHHH Tobey kissed her hand ls;hgasjfgfg;fjkg

Ok I know I have not been in the Wordgirl fandom for a loooong time, but your story always brings me back to this ship.

I like the idea that Rose and her family adopted Rex and knows his superhero identity. Could this lead to Wordgirl thinking that she should tell her family as well?

The ending man. I just love Tobey and Becky's interactions and I am glad they are slowly becoming friends. They finally hug! aahhhhhhh
12/16/2017 c14 Leviprime
Long time no see Dave, still being the nice manager that Beatrice cannot stand lol

R.I.P. copy machine

I can't believe there is a word that actually rhymes with purple O_O

Tobey just had to be dramatic with his sonic shoes eh?

Tobey actually giving constructive criticism *sniffs* my son is slowly growing...aannnd he used his robots again (I had the feeling he will tho for this ch)

I like that Tobey doesn't immediately become a good guy as soon as he gets friends. He still has to deal with his underlying issues. ALSO THE ANGST.
12/16/2017 c13 Leviprime
THE FLUFF IS REAL AAAHHHHH

The Narrator is trying out new intros lol. I love the change in scenery and I enjoy the stories they told and how Tobey pranks them XD

The midnight conversation was too sweet. I just love how you capture Tobey's and Becky's sassy/flirtatious relationship. Not many WG Tobecky fanfictions capture that.
12/16/2017 c12 Leviprime
Aww the promotion scene was very sweet. LOL Tobey's grandmother calling him Teddy Bear.

His grandmother is right Becky must not be a normal person if Tobey asked her to help him with building the dragon (or any of his projects) ;)
320 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »