FanFiction.Net
for Something Hidden

7/20/2017 c14 4fromhexagon
Ok I just wanna gush about this for like... a really long time...
- I loved the photos as a way to show various little moments from the summer (and I really want to draw them? if it's okay... tbh I've wanted to draw tons of moments from this fic but until recently my art skills have been... not good enough)
- Characterizations were awesome, as usual (Tobey's dramatic entrance (lol), Scoops having (well-justified) reservations, also Violet learning to sew her own clothes was a nice little detail!)
- I loved seeing Scoops have a relatively large role in this chapter btw, and how it gave another perspective of what's going on
- The return of Dave! I've always wondered what happened to him, lol
- HIRPLE EYYYY (Rhyme and Reason were so fun to read, I'm glad they made an appearance)
- I don't remember if I've said this before but your descriptions of all the fight scenes are so! good! Enough details that I can clearly imagine what's going on, but not so much that it drags on to read. its perfect and really fun
- I loved seeing how other kids react to Tobey and Scoops at the respective clubs? It was really nice to see Scoops getting recognition for all the hard work he's put in ( Rose mention yay)
- 'they were falling out of step with one another' nO (but then it's interesting how in-sync they were earlier when she was Becky, with the technical advice and banter... hmmm...)
- That shoddy robot gave me flashbacks to middle school science club, lol. And Tobey actually making an effort to be constructive instead of harsh... aahhhh he's changing
- But not completely - man, I should've seen his attack coming what with the chapter title and his new shoes but I didn't (...want to). I'm glad that the road to redemption is still a bumpy ride, as it should be, but uggghhhhhh feels...
- And you captured Tobey's feelings afterwards so, so well, even just with descriptions of his actions afterwards. gosh dang
- AND THEN THEY FINALLY LOOKED THROUGH THE PHOTO ALBUM AT THE EN - also I liked the acknowledgement that Tobey isn't gonna just magically change, and that Becky accepts that. it really is something that he needs to do himself, not be pressured into
Haha sorry this kinda ended up as a summary of the chapter, but honestly like every moment was amazing so. yeah.
(I'm not great at writing long consolations or anything, but I'm sorry to hear that... please, don't worry about taking as much time as you need between chapters. Your well-being is important, and that really is a lot to go through. I hope the next year treats you better - and good luck with college, whenever your semester starts.)
7/20/2017 c14 Approximately Samara
Life got busy and I was few chapters behind but I just caught up in one sitting :) I loved it, the fluff was great, especially the sarcastic banter and the hat scene before they go camping, and the angst is really well done. I kinda wanna throttle Tobey for his terrible coping skills and questionable logic regarding his life decisions but also he just really needs a hug! I look forward to the next chapter, I'm very curious what the favor is :)
7/20/2017 c14 RememberWordgirl
Thank you so much for updating this I was practically screaming when I saw you updated this :P So I'll just be sitting, waiting, right here, on my bed, waiting patiently, probably eating some chips nom nom
7/20/2017 c14 Olivia Nameless
Hi!

I have been reading your story, and I haven't commented until now. Your author's note at the end of this chapter motivated me to comment and express my sympathy.

I totally know that feeling of being so overwhelmed that, as you said, your chest constricts and you can't breathe. I have experienced that too many times.

I have never had anyone really close to me die, so I don't know what you are feeling, but I can imagine.

So sorry! Don't feel rushed to update. I totally understand.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you.

Yours,

Olivia
7/20/2017 c14 DeviousBadgerCritic
I love this so much. The Tobecky here feels like a natural progression of the relationship from the show and deals with how the rest of the world reacts to them. I like that Tobey doesn't flat out become a good guy as soon as he gets friends. He still has to deal with his underlying issues.
The inclusion of the other villains helps make the story seem more connected to the show and the way they get involved with the romance shows how Tobey's super-villainy and Wordgirl's heroism are affected by the change in their relationship. Fluff and angst are well balanced. Overall, this is one of my favorite fanfics.
7/20/2017 c14 15MLPStevenUniverseLPS
I really like this update and this chapter. I hope someday Tobey learns Becky is Word Girl and somehow they become a couple.

Patiently awaiting another update. Thanks.
7/20/2017 c14 6InuKaglover4ev22
I have to admit that I was really excited when I saw this update. XD
I really love this chapter. :3
I had a feeling Tobey was going to use his robots again (only in this chapter tho). He had so much pent up anger and worry that what WordGirl and the Robotics Club really set him off. He's not bad at all, just misunderstood and lonely. But it's nice to know that Becky would never leave him or stop being his friend. He needs herva lot more than she needs him.
And I thought Becky was over Scoops, and that Scoops and Violet were together? Did I miss something, or am I thinking of another story? Hmm.

Well, anyway, great chapter and can't wait to read the next one. ;D

And P.S.: I'm here if you want to talk. I know what you're going through because I've been through it, and I'm still going through it. No, I'm not pitying you, and yes, I am saying a little bit about this. Yes, these are your problems, but at the same time, you can't keep everything to yourself because you're only going to hurt yourself more. But I digress. My condolences to you and your family. I hope everything gets better soon.
7/19/2017 c14 Obsessed
What sleep? I'm going to stay up and read this chapter, duh!
7/11/2017 c13 MeddlingWithChaos
Hey! I hope you update this, it's been a while. I sincerely hope that you haven't quit or loss interest in finishing this story, it's brilliant and is probably one of my favorite Tobecky stories and it'd be such a shame for this to be another unfinished Tobecky story (seriously the good ones are always on unfinished on here _ (there are the few exceptions of course))
Hope you're still breathing, Hib. - Love, a weirdo.
6/30/2017 c13 3PadawanLilia
6/21/2017 c13 RememberWordgirl
Yay she's working on chapter 14! :-D
5/20/2017 c13 19Spidey Viewer
Once again a great chap! I look forward to the next and hope this isn't gonna be another abandoned story like so many other fanfics I've found on this site.
5/16/2017 c13 RememberWordgirl
I don't mean to rush you but why is it taking this long to update?
5/15/2017 c13 Zela Night
Please update.
I want more.
What are they doing next?
Why doesn't Scoops like To be?
5/7/2017 c9 6horsewhisper3
Am I the only one who likes the idea of Word girl and Toby getting married someday and having kids and Tobey follows in his mothers footsteps and becomes the parent the kids fear to upset? Or maybe Becky and Toby could babysit together and Toby put the fear of god into the kids! XD You have an amazing story here by the way. Im 25 and came across this show watching tv with my little brothers and I just love this adorable couple! /3
320 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »