for Sins of The Father

11/12/2014 c7 TerriLynne14
Wow, looking forward to Chapter 8 and more from this story. Good one!
11/12/2014 c6 TerriLynne14
Wow what a good story, I can't put it down.
11/12/2014 c5 TerriLynne14
Oh no, watch out Danny!
11/12/2014 c4 TerriLynne14
Nicely written.
11/12/2014 c3 TerriLynne14
Poor Jo, how traumatic.
11/12/2014 c2 TerriLynne14
Great chapter. Good work!
11/12/2014 c1 TerriLynne14
Good story.
4/1/2014 c7 15RaggingLightningWolf
Gahhha, damn you shadow sis how dare you leave me at a clift hanger, i hate vikram let him burn in the darkest deepest parts of hell. and porr joe i am really gonna castrate Vikram and he better not be alive and charley is a bad bad omen i swear he is gonna get coldkocked in the balls up his face !
3/11/2014 c6 RaggingLightningWolf
I am so Bleeping irked someone is going to die painfully by being torn apart by my claws i dont know who but i do know that someone is going to bleeping die Grrrrowl!
3/4/2014 c5 RaggingLightningWolf
holly shit me no likey i am going to lightning claw coldclock vikram so hard he'll wake up in the prehistoric ages and be eaten alive by dinosours. yeah freash idiot come and get it here little blood thrist killer dinos that a good dino.
2/25/2014 c3 RaggingLightningWolf
Gahhahh dang it i really hate vickrim, and poor jo i hope danny figures out what's wrong with her. and i bet lasse is not gonna be happy when she finds out just like me. i so want to dig my claws and fangs into him and rip him to shreads demon style. NOT GUNG GUMB STYLE!
2/11/2014 c1 RaggingLightningWolf
GAahhhhh now i really hate vikram and i so knew danny did not do it man that makes me so bleeping Furious.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service