for JLU: Ultimate Hero

2/12/2020 c1 Starlord Master
Good story.
9/30/2019 c1 GurlizFanBoi
Omg! Gimme that next chap! XD
WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN!? I hope you'll continue, it is a fricking honor to read.
9/20/2019 c1 Guest
Ben/Wonder Woman
9/20/2019 c1 1Dark and Light Balances
Ben x Wonder Woman
5/31/2019 c1 joshua.feijo10
aaahhhh cade
2/5/2019 c1 BlazeStryker
I have theories, not that they much matter now.

Hawk became Monarch in one of the many "meh" Crises, one they didn't even bother to name as a Crisis. I can see Hawk and Dove playing a role to try to arrange the players in advance if they got powerful, to be honest.
6/30/2018 c1 PrincessBloodBlossom
The story seems awesome, so far and I really want to see it continue so please keep writing it or say it's up for adoption so some else can finish it , because this story is too good a thing to let die on your channel! So please, continue it. :3
1/30/2018 c1 14Soron66
A) this story has clearly been abandoned so you should put "Discontinued" in the description
B) this has more dialogue than descriptions
C) chapter 1 should NOT be short. It's always the prologues that are short
D) When people start a collab together, or any story really, you should see it through to the end. that's what i'm doing with my collab colleague Omnitrix1. If you guys need any inspiration or great examples description-wise. look at our Before the Crisis: Tales of the Multiverse story. i'm not advertising even though it looks like it right now. i merely suggested you to so you guys would be able to add more than dialogues, cause right now... your story is a freaking script. scripts should be reserved for tv shows and movies not normal stories or fanfictions. this is my honest opinion, and it was as helpful and kind as i could make it.
9/25/2017 c1 7Althea Sirius
Interesting.
1/17/2017 c1 2xenosaiyan
Lol. I loved the new chapter, it's very good. Keep up the good work. Also your brother/ cousin (Sorry, I can't remember) inspired me to write my own fanfic. I would love it if you read and comment on how I could do better, due to me being a novice at writing.
7/4/2016 c1 Lucifer Jr
It looks really good so far. There's just one thing you need to do to make it better. Want to know what that is?

UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
5/23/2016 c1 Abigaming
I like the warblly ending. As I say it is a word, so warblly shall be!

Also, it's a lot longer than I could ever make it.
3/18/2016 c1 43Angry lil' elf
Seems like a good story, I do hope you continue it :)
2/23/2016 c1 christopherrhaydon