for Horseback Riding in the Enchanted Forest

6/6/2015 c1 25RedDevil11
Uh, this is really good! Love how Emma comes back at him. And, of course, that she didn't leave him on the beanstalk.
4/13/2015 c1 36Mrs-N-Uzumaki
Haha! His innuendo is just dripping!
4/12/2015 c1 3PastOneonta
This is great. Hook's innuendo is so good and Emma's irritation with him is perfect. Perhaps he is the one who couldn't handle it. Really good, we're glad in this story she didn't leave him on the beanstalk.
6/25/2014 c1 12staceums
Teehee :)

I gotta get back into this series...I had to take a break for a while, but now I think I'm ready to dive in again...
5/20/2014 c1 36MidnightRosebud
(Still laughing). That was a wonderful little romp of a ride. Almost sorta wish that she hadn't left him up on that beanstalk so long ago now, since the journey to where we are now with this pair has been a hell of a trip (and back). But at least they finally arrived, right? And oh what sweet bliss that was.

Cheers for the fun story! :D Thanks for sharing it with us.
2/22/2014 c1 8OnceUponSomeChaos
And this is why you should have been writing for the show. I much prefer this to her leaving him on the beanstalk.

Please tell me you have other tumblr fics waiting to be posted? Please?
2/13/2014 c1 TashaRose
ROFL ... Have to love the innuendo opportunities there. Heck he might not even be trying to give that impression, but it is too hard to resist. LOL
2/12/2014 c1 Nouqueret
Lovely story , with just the right amount of humor! Great
2/11/2014 c1 25289belle
This is perfect! I wish this could of happened in the show!
2/11/2014 c1 11sassyduck
Love it! What are your thoughts on s3b Promo pics with hook on a horse? !