for The Thin Blue Line

7/18/2021 c1 2devin.conway.16
I am curious to see where this goes and would definitely like to read more is this is to be a multi chapter fic I certainly hope it is but regardless good work I enjoyed reading it
2/12/2014 c1 8Rupanshi5
I love this. I understand you're only writing this to unblock yourself, seems like a great idea, im pretty blocked past a week myself :).

For some reason I can see Castle happy dancing just before a break in about not being told to stay back along with the fact that he gets to carry a gun

Id love to keep reading ! :)
2/12/2014 c1 6d.roarke
What a great idea for a story! It's always been unrealistic that they would let a consultant do as much as he does without any training, anyway. I love this idea, and it's really interesting to learn about the auxiliary police, too! Looking forward to more!
2/12/2014 c1 tyog56
Awesome one shot!
2/12/2014 c1 1Arya's prayers
That was good and a fun idea. I like that Castle gets away with passing off the administrative work and disregarding regulations in the show but putting him through the realities of the job has merit too.

And in response to Ryan's question - and Castle himself would love this - I think it would be correct (and awesome) if they became known as 'The Detectives Castle'. :)