for Eclipse Re-write

9/22 c2 Guest
Hehe, excellent
9/22 c1 Guest
I agree imprinting isn't as powerful. The 3rd wife actually proves that point. One mate forever vs a 1st, 2nd & 3rd wife.
10/29/2020 c2 1ChristianMom54
Just came across this. I loved it. Well put. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.
6/17/2020 c2 MyladyNancy
good job
1/30/2016 c2 1BrynAlyssia
The last part was a tad dramatic, not sure Edward would have let her knock him out-she would have felt bad later-but I loved this story!
7/31/2015 c1 edwarda1999
PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON
9/30/2014 c2 Guest
Maybe the little slut shouldn't have led him on if she didn't want to be "manipulated"?
4/6/2014 c2 9UnderLilacSkyes
That was really funny! I wish that was how the book actually went. I am completely team Edward, and I was practically sneering at the book the whole time I read it. I could see what Jacob was doing, but Bella didn't, and I hated the way she treated Edward. I liked how Jacob finally got his just desserts.
3/24/2014 c2 Scarlet3086
Sometimes I think an ooc Bella would be better, so I think it's great! I'm hoping for more!
2/19/2014 c2 spockdatabones
HaHa, hilarious! Much better than the original outcome.
2/15/2014 c2 dazzled eyes22
I liked how Bella explained it was more her need to hear Edward's voice than anything Jacob did that made her feel better. I always felt that when reading the books.

I liked the changes you made around Jacob's reaction to hearing Bella and Edward talk about their engagement and that Bella asked Edward to put her ring back on her hand. Bella was too focused on Jacob's pain when she was putting her fiance through agony.

It was also great that Edward came back and told Bella what Jacob had planned, so she could decide for herself how to handle it. I did think hitting him with the hammer was too much. It was an unprovoked attack and she already turned him down and humiliated him with his Pack and in front of Edward.

Thanks for updating.
2/14/2014 c2 madnessdownunder2
eheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeee! Go Bella! Very good!
2/14/2014 c2 25Jessica314
loved it! it was a little confusing when the bold words were mixed with your words - but I love how Edward wasn't such a wuss in this version. nicely done!
2/14/2014 c2 187twilightfanjm
That was great! I love ooc Bella.
2/14/2014 c2 shigui
YAY! I always thought Jacob was a brat.
27 Page 1 2 Next »