FanFiction.Net
for All Isn't Fair in Love and War

2/21/2014 c1 11tris-everdeen99
I'm one of those God-awful Dramione shippers who cannot stand Romione. Full stop. I read the summary for this and lost it a little bit when I saw that the two characters were Hermione and Ron, because let's face it - that summary is perfect for Dramione. BUT -
Sweet lord, Jeb, how the blazes do you do it? I honestly hate this pairing, but your story almost reduced me to tears because it's so goddamn perfect. I think I spent a good fifteen minutes looking for some flaw (I'm a terrible person. Sue me) and I just can't bloody find any! I adore the first paragraph, "Now or never. Go." is just...*garbles inarticulately*... and the ending made me think of Severus and I don't know if that was intentional or not but it was genius and the little quotes are heart breaking and I should possibly shut up now because I could go on forever. I will hate you forever and always for being the one person who made me consider Ron/Hermione as a possibility.
2/20/2014 c1 bellatrixlestranqe
Watching the lion king and checking this and getting all upset and it's all. Your. Fault. Sorry I didn't review earlier- I loved this, if it wasn't clear by the way I'm rambling...xx
2/14/2014 c1 regbride12
:'( crying here...Ron doesn't get to see their daughter born...he dies in Hermione's arms? :'( yeah crying my eyes out...

Good writing though!
2/13/2014 c1 A.F
I really loved your one-shot, despite pf the fact that it's a very sad one. I've got really shocked and sad, but I think it was kind of a perfect sne-shot. I was hopping for a happy time, but I've got a sad one. I would prefer to laugh, but the tears that haven't fallen were good to.
Sorry for my probable mistakes, English isn't my first language.
I really enjoyed your fic. Keep the good work.
2/12/2014 c1 Guest
Wow why is it whenever there is a complex, capitvating Ron he has to go and die! Gah- beautiful story.
2/12/2014 c1 LitEnthused
Wow! What a bummer. I don't hate you. I do like the story, though it didn't leave me with warm fuzzies. Thank you for the story.