for Snow White Queen

7/3/2015 c4 6Bess Woodville
Good one please update!
6/16/2015 c4 1HungerGamesHarryPotter7887
This is a really good story, please update soon! :) You write Ramsay so convincingly, and I like that Elyssa is defiant. It's also very well written.
6/14/2015 c3 Kaylee Avery
Hello. I am happy to say that this little fan-fic of yours is amazingly well-written. :) I am truly impressed; not only by your writing skills in general, but by your OC character (I really sympathize with her...although I do enjoy reading and writing horror and dark themes). C: I see that you are a very pragmatic writer, and I like that...Elyssa reacts like many women in that era would to the given situation, rather than being fiery and pig-headed (I'm not saying that she is completely meek, but she gave in to duty). Also, you made her pretty but not stunningly beautiful, which contributes to the realism (many writers seem to portray their OC's as exceedingly beautiful or handsome...I do have characters with similar traits (OC's and not),but I have many more with dull, plain, or not-so-attractive qualities. Basically, I made them human, because they're all different and unique. XD)
Well, I guess that's it. I saw nothing else wrong other than a minor error in wording.

Please update soon! (I'm not trying to badger you with this, seeing that life in general will keep one busy and away from writing...it happens to me. :p)
5/31/2015 c4 min kone
Update please i love the story 3 !
5/24/2015 c4 Cerulean Seahorse
Update soon please.
5/19/2015 c4 stinestinec
Please please please update soon️
4/18/2015 c4 2Lucy Greenhill
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
4/18/2015 c4 wabi-sabi1090
I wonder if he is going to train her like he did Theon. Brainwash her into thinking it's what she wants. Stripping her of her identity and personality in such a way that she is unrecognizable. It's not the bruises Marq should be worried about its her mental state. Bruises are able to heal but if Ramsay can control her mentally then Marq has really lost his sister. Great story and chapter. Stockholm syndrome is was Ramsay wants. The end game is to completely control her.
4/18/2015 c4 Malyx Blackfyre
Nice torture scenes.
4/18/2015 c4 5LunaEvanna Longbottom
Poor Elyssa.
1/18/2015 c3 LuciferLovesMehh
Really, Really good story. I urge you to write more for us! Thank you!
1/15/2015 c3 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE!
11/27/2014 c3 7BrendaBites
This is amazing, not unrealistic for a character like Ramsay, or an OC. I always thought it was insanely cool, the way Ramsay was so manipulative and the way he broke Theon down, only to build him up,and mold him his own way. Ive seen Ramsay x Theon fanfics but I cant see that actually happening. I don't think Ramsay is a lovable character, but hes a very interesting one. your writing is great, i hope you update soon.
11/27/2014 c3 Malyx Blackfyre
Go on! It is really good. Write a story about her having a son or something?
11/4/2014 c3 6Messed-upSaia
yes yes MORE. you have to to write MORE of THIS.
84 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »