for Snow White Queen

5/17/2014 c3 wabi-sabi1090
Elyssa's brother is going to have to live with that guilt. Knowing he's the reason why his sister is being abused. Ramsay will find a way to make her miserable. He has already.
5/17/2014 c2 Del
That's such a great story,
Please update!
5/14/2014 c2 6wericdream
This is so good so far and I can't wait to see where you'll take it. I like how you're portraying Ramsay and it seems he won't kill (well, I'm sure his father would try to convince him not to and I don't think Ramsay will want to let go of his new "toy") her and it'll be very interesting to see their relationship develop. Is she going to try to escape him at every turn or she a "good" daughter and lady who will endure their marriage? Will they have kids and how will that play out? Gah, so many possibilities! I can't wait to see how it goes!
5/14/2014 c2 Gwen-Kay
It seems great, I can't wait for reading what happens next.
4/25/2014 c2 name here
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
4/16/2014 c2 6ArthursSconeAngel
Great fic. Please update soon. I do really hate Ramsay.
4/14/2014 c2 PinkFlower2
please update!
4/8/2014 c2 Max
Keep it going
4/8/2014 c1 Guest
Awesome chapter
4/6/2014 c2 2Gordania
Just as awesome as the first! I can't wait to see what happens next!
4/6/2014 c1 Gordania
Awesome! I can't wait to read what happens next!
3/29/2014 c1 Guest
More abuse
3/28/2014 c2 2Lucy Greenhill
Hey! I just read your story and I totally love it so far! Can't wait for the next update! xoxo
3/27/2014 c1 3lrrajjmn
Magnificent! Literary genius! I don't usually comment before I am even fully up to speed on all chapters that have been posted but this was just too good to wait. It has been quite some time since I've read such an outstanding bit of writing and I am really excited about the premise. I think in some weird sort of way I may have a bit of a crush on Ramsay and it's really weird xD
3/27/2014 c2 4Akemi Tatsuyoshi
I want more. I have a love hate with Ramsay in general and this is quite excellently executed thus far!
84 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »