for Snow White Queen

3/12/2014 c1 5LunaEvanna Longbottom
Can you say Assmunch?
3/10/2014 c1 8Dark G0ddess
Oh please continue... this looks like its going to be a great story Update soon hon
3/6/2014 c1 3BeccaBlue94
PLEASE WRITE MORE
2/26/2014 c1 2LokiLova
Please update. I think this story has real potential.
2/23/2014 c1 wabi-sabi1090
Please continue this story. Excited for what direction you'll take it.
2/22/2014 c1 Heartless-Princess33
Pretty intense...but good chapter...can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
2/21/2014 c1 TenshiSorano
Hey,
first of all, I'm German, so sorry for my bad english but I hope you'll understand what I want to say.
The first chapter was interesting, also a bit creepy but I really like Ramsay. His dark side makes him special and that few lines of you, you wrote about Ramsay point that out. I think that it'll become a great story. Well maybe Elyssa has a dark side, too? I think she has, other wise it would be nearly impossible to get along with Ramsay...
I hope you will continue soon!
2/15/2014 c1 3Darth Rapture
This looks like a really good, but creepy, story. I do hope you'll continue this, I'm dreading what's going to befall poor Elyssa.
2/12/2014 c1 19Maddie Rose
This is pretty intense, even so far. I know it's only the intro like you said, but I'm really liking it. I feel sorry for poor Elyssa, having to marry such a depraved man. I'm also wondering what Marq did that was so offensive to the Boltons, and if we're going to find out. Please update soon :)
84 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6