for The White Falcon and the Pink Crane-Book I: The Zeo Rangers Dilemma

1/6/2020 c32 brankel1
Awesome.
9/27/2019 c9 Guest
Hey there I'm from South Africa. I know you won't probably read nor respond to my review. But I love this! Please I have a request. Can you please do a jayden and mia story with nice long chapters .
Thanks
PS can't wait for your next chapter
6/10/2019 c2 33GlraxaystarfireKatnissbluerose
You do realize this story line up with the TV show and this run into my mysterly story plots to actually have the TV show being rewritten Because the story Was pampered with at the time of the original tv series to were Kimberly Hart and Tommy Oliver Was married with twins before being killed by Rita's children zedita and Rosita. Consider they when back 30 years to stop it's from coming Truth. Again the was never supposed be Canon from the the Katherine series of power rangers
6/7/2018 c21 sabina21
good chapter what is going to happen next update soon
4/17/2018 c19 brankel1
Love it.
1/19/2018 c17 3Toby Hamee 'Seer Hork-Bajir
Well, the idea you have to explorer the Ninjetti power is very interesting and very good. I like the proposal to bring to life the Ninjetti bond for the originals Ninjettis and the introductions of the other Rangers in this power. I love the idea to put a hierarchy for each Ranger and how you use the show's episodes for the nuanced plot and the relationship between the old and new Power Rangers.

Now, while I began to read your history, I can't avoid watching the similarities between your history and to the first part of Ninjetti series "Someday" written by mykkila09. So, I think if your history was inspired by his, you have to give him a recognition for avoiding misunderstandings.

I don't know if it's only me because my English is not very good, or maybe another readers have this problem, but your history is complicated to read because of it has a lot of dialogs and many characters, and when each one takes part in the chapter I get lost. I don't know who began to talk and who continued and where they are. You should watch this.

I think you should work your narrative to doing a description of the background where the history is developing and the feelings and thoughts of each participant of the history to give a better coherence. And, I guess you have incoherences in the history, maybe there are misunderstandings. For example, when Tommy and the others read Kim's letter, they begin to get angry. I thought: "what's the problem? Kim explained the situation", and later you explain the reason: the animals' instinct of their animal soul and how affected the mind of Billy and the importance of Rita's spell. And it seems they never met with Kim before Tommy received the letter. Watch this, it's your history not the description of another episode of the show.

Good luck.
11/26/2017 c13 28Son of Whitebeard
SO CALMING
4/28/2017 c1 brankel1
Fantastic.
4/12/2017 c1 Bill
Pretty good
2/12/2017 c6 11ToxicWednesday
Awesome chapter! Really enjoyed this!
1/3/2017 c18 28Son of Whitebeard