for Familiar From the Stars

12/17/2014 c5 kaws
Definitely an interesting angle!
9/16/2014 c5 Zetta the Badass Overlord
Please make more i love this, oh and I also searched up the shi'ido and they seem to have like four eyes and spider fang like things judging from the pictures, that may not be what they actually look like but if that is then I can see why he hides his true form because f*ck would he be an ugly mother f*cker! Also you are now faviourited and so is this story so hurry up on the new chapters :D
8/27/2014 c5 Telron
great chapter and interesting developments as well
8/27/2014 c5 PEJP BengtZone V2
1. I take it that because of the natural affinity of Windstones that kept Louise from using one as a 'focusing crystal' for her lightsaber.
I mean, there should be at least some Windstones that are crystalline enough, to be used as focusing crystals for lightsabers.
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
2A. Considering that Brimir's Void Power is non-magical in (nature of) origin, you may need to keep in mind, that Brimir might be a metahuman, who simply developed an affinity for the Mystic Arts, because of him being a Energy Manipulator.

2B. Are you familiar with 'Reality-Warping'?
It is a subcategory of Energy Manipulation, and is probably how the Void Power came into existence.
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
3. Did you ever consider the possibility of Louise's family being 'charismatic manipulators'?
8/26/2014 c5 4Krazyfanfiction1
amazing chapter as always.
hmm..if he is a shapeshifter, could he do partial transformations?
keep up the good work as always
5/21/2014 c4 21edboy4926
Awesome story
Keep on going
5/17/2014 c4 PEJP BengtZone V2
Uh-Oh!
5/17/2014 c2 PEJP BengtZone V2
The Force DO HAVE sorcery-based aspect, so don't you dare ignore the Sword-&-Sorcery Fantasy part of Star Wars in favor for the Cosmic Sci-Fi side of the franchise.
5/17/2014 c4 Jose19
I am surprised that Louise has potential to use the Force but what type of relationship will this Familiar from the stars have with Louise.
5/17/2014 c4 Telron
interesting development. I look forward to the rest of Louise's training now and also the talent show, and zerbest attempt's to get into Z's pants
4/22/2014 c3 Silber D. Wolf
awesome chapter
4/16/2014 c3 10ultima-owner
great duel
4/16/2014 c3 Telron
lol very interesting. i look forward to seeing how everyone deals with a jedi louise
3/12/2014 c2 47Skylinemaster
Interesting
2/14/2014 c1 4SuperRainbowPuddingBread
Fouquet's real name should be Malthida of Saxthe Gotha? If my spelling is correct.
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »