for Citadel Life

2/12/2015 c2 2Unnamed Wanderer
Awww, they're just so adorable together.
5/27/2014 c2 65Suilven
So very happy for this chapter. :) The dynamic between Garrus and Lily is wonderful, and it can't help but put a smile on my face. I'm enjoying your take on Garrus' family, too.
5/26/2014 c2 6Alpenwolf
Complications! Little Sister! Solana had her entrance, was about time too, and I get to wonder if she is only so prejudiced against humans or if she dislikes the other races as much ... what would she have said if Garrus would have been together with an asari? i really wonder ... and since fate is a bitch, I can sooooooo see Sol getting a human boyfriend or gilfriend xD and then she is embarassed about it and doesn't want to tell her family and such (I'll just stop myself here)
5/26/2014 c2 11mariarosa
Lol yay a new update, this was a nice story to tell. Can't wait for the next Shepard/Vakarian adventure lol
5/26/2014 c2 4BoldFullMetal
You have no idea how happy I am right now knowing this is getting continued. I literally jumped with joy when I got the update email. I can't wait to see where this story goes from here, and I love the family drama aspect. I can't help but wonder where this will go? Will Shepard become a spectre? Will Garrus become one as well? Omg that would be awsome!
5/26/2014 c2 19Mordinette
They are so cute together! You show the love and trust between them so well.

I loved how Garrus stood up for Lily; it's nice that nothing, not even his sister, can come between them!
5/26/2014 c2 Garrus Vakarian-N7
Yay thanks. Whooo gonna read this right now. Looking forward to the next chapter already. (Also glad you took my idea for a story)
5/26/2014 c2 Boopstar
Amazing chapter! I think you did the family dynamic well but garrus is meant to have a complicated relationship with his farther and i dont think that came across. Looking forward to more
5/12/2014 c1 Boopstar
Please write more. I love for the Hierarchy and wouldn't mind a few oneshots of Shakarian. Your story is amazing please continue
5/3/2014 c1 6Alpenwolf
YAY! A continuation :D This makes my day :D

well, I'm way too paranoid, I would have and had suspected something more as soon as she said "leave your girlfriend home" ... dead give away even though she gave him a reason for that, a bad one for a start ... just because lily is human, doesn't mean she can't learn turian dishes, same goes for garrus learning human dishes
2/14/2014 c1 Cayar
D'aww, all the feels. Ayala certainly doesn't shy away from the promiscuous asari stereotype.

I can identify with their cooking woes. .
2/14/2014 c1 65Suilven
Aw, I seriously did a little happy dance at getting to read some more Garrus and Lily tidbits so soon! I'm glad Garrus back-pedalled out of there as fast as he was able, and I had to laugh at them both being unable to cook and being teased by their respective parents about it. :)
2/14/2014 c1 Zuguzita
So happy to find you start a sequel!
2/13/2014 c1 4BoldFullMetal
holy crap i totally love this! please continue writing it.

Also i cant help but laugh at how garrus didn't even see the warning signs that the asari wanted more, so much for turians supposedly keen eyesight lol.

As for where to take the story i can imagine you having a lot of fun with them rounding up the weirdo's while they maybe work their way up to investigative positions. I can see this turning into a great project. keep up the good work!
2/13/2014 c1 GC42
Thank you for continuing here. If "For the Hierarchy" was anything to go by, then I predict I will enjoy this new story very much.
19 Page 1 2 Next »