for The Mark of Hircine

4/29/2016 c4 Guest
This is sure a trap of Hircine...poor Vilkas...Hircine want him dead
4/14/2016 c3 Guest
I'm happy that you're finally back! I hope that everything is wonderful for you! Now that Vilkas has finally kissed the protagonist it seems to Hircine is close to winning on all! But the hope is the last to die, and I have confidence in the Dragon,,, like all!
4/13/2016 c3 Manu
As always your work is extremely addictive! Now that Vilkas has made a move that I was expecting, Hircine has made it clear he wants to have the victory on both characters! I have confidence in the abilities of your Dragonborn!
4/12/2016 c3 lady73
I hope your wonderful family is just fine! I'm glad that you have time to continue this great story! Vilkas kissed the protagonist! I waited for it! I was sure that there was more between them, but now this threat to both! I hope there is a defeat for Hircine!
4/11/2016 c3 mia78
Wonderful return beautiful chapter! I really hope that your character is able to break this link with Hircine, beat him and regain their lives, and clarify with Vilkas! He revealed his feelings! Now this definitely a misunderstanding and deception by Hircine to lead Vilkas to death and therefore always in the same hands of Hircine! Oh please the dragon can win! I hope your life is wonderful!
4/11/2016 c3 Lydia
You're back! Wonderful! I love your story and I am so worried for your Vilkas and your Harbinger ! I hope they manage to get out of the grip of Hircine! I like the way Vilkas is related to his harbinger! But now he believes he is the brother the other man! ohh please update soon! I follow this for so long!
4/11/2016 c3 Guest
Yes! I am so happy to see a update! It seemed like forever since the last one! Can't wait for more! Keep it up!
2/29/2016 c2 Guest
ohhh please update this story
2/22/2015 c2 1Chitsuki-Tokiwa
Not enough good hircine related fanfictions out there like this one! Can't wait for more!
5/22/2014 c2 DragonsDeadAndDancing
I love your style. All of your stories. Excellent work!
5/19/2014 c2 Guest
The protagonist has to win the fight with Hircine! Vilkas Ah, I love that man .. now he is in a very dangerous position! I like the feeling that exists between the two!
5/15/2014 c2 mia78
Divine, you're back! I am completely hooked! the brand will be hard to remove! The fight is near! The man accused is Vilkas? Oh Gods! I love this story, I need to know how it will evolve, and if the DB will win the fight with the demon! I like the subtle relationship that you create between the protagonist and Vilkas!
5/14/2014 c2 lady73
Are you finally managed to write a new chapter! I'm happy! I hope that things are improving for you! This was fantastic! I love the story of your Db-Hircine-Vilkas! Now I'm hooked! The discourse on the tattoo was awesome and the shocking ending! Many biscuits for you! :)
5/14/2014 c2 Lydia
Welcome back! Truly welcome back! I'm glad you're shooting to write! Good thing! This chapter tied me to the chair! I missed a beat! It will be difficult to break the bond with Hircine ...! but the end I was shocked! Vilkas is in danger .. is not him?
2/26/2014 c1 Guest
great start! I am more and more involved in your Db and mystery of the brand of Hircine! I hope you can update soon!
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »