for A Smarter Halloween

8/6 c1 Svenion
why would Hermione be knitting hats for house elves if she's 17?
10/3/2020 c1 11stevem1
This is both very funny and sad.
7/26/2020 c1 1chaoswizard
Keep it coming plz it is good
7/10/2019 c1 suziq968
Oh, that's just sad. There was hope for like a millisecond.
5/5/2019 c1 zinne
very nice:)
2/3/2019 c1 gginsc
Poor Harry is still stuck with GinGin! NO!
11/10/2016 c1 noylj
Oh God, and things were going so well
7/24/2015 c1 28Shae Vizla
Wow, Hogwarts' students are really brainwashed... It's frightening.
6/9/2015 c1 James Birdsong
Sad ending.
2/27/2015 c1 Karis Taosgare
not bad, only one glitch
harry potter book 1 was published the same year as ythe Halloween episode. and not released in USA till sometime there after. so (unless the books were done after the events) all xander wodulhave got was year 1 (ie 11 year old harry)
which might web a story in itself, as harry is suddenly (mentally) 16
10/28/2014 c1 rayabn
iiiiiiiiiiiiii
interested in you
How is everything with you, my name is miss Raya, i picked interest on you after going through your short profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site, Please i will like you to reply to me, through my private e-mail raya_duke
So we can get to know each other better, and also tell you more about me,yours friend Raya
7/25/2014 c1 madbrad
But-but-but this is a story with an UNHAPPY ENDING! I was full of hope when Harry saw the value/attraction of Hermione, but then ... no ... oh, no ... you put him back with ... NOOOO ... GINNY! Even if we all acknowledge a H/G pairing is the result of wizard stupidity, it's still sad to see.

:-)
6/9/2014 c1 4Dymian
I'm confused...was a potion involved or something? Is there going to be more? Be interesting if they switched places due to the initial link...You know, a psudo-Xander replacing Voldemort in Harry's scar...
6/5/2014 c1 2JannaKalderash
Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. Harry's become stupid again. And I thought that he realized that Ginny was plain, and yet, when he went to bed, she was cute again.

Too bad.

I was hoping for a fic where Harry became smarter, helped Hermione to get her brains back, and actually DO something about the crap society that they are living in.

As a one shot, this wasn't too bad. It made a lot of very interesting points. And was even funny in some places. I especially liked the way that Draco was insulted and put down, without Harry getting ticked off.
4/22/2014 c1 StoryTagger2