for The Sting of Summer's Winter

10/25/2020 c41 Anonymous
I have waited 6 years and I will wait 6 years more. Plz just finish this. It’s just too good :)
8/15/2020 c20 SheraTepes
at chapter 20 i decided

nopenopenopenopenopenope i cant do this i cant i cant read this anymore im such a babyyyy AAAAAAAA ILL BE BACK THIS STORY IS AMAZING
4/26/2020 c4 9Demons Of Doom
I must say it is refreshing to see some dirt thrown at Idunna for once xD Agnarr's usually the one turned into an abuser, a sadistic violent one at that, but Idunna was forgiven easily by the fandom xD Not that either of them is abussive in cannon but ya know...fandom things.
4/16/2020 c3 6UltimateGohanssj10
Anna! Nooooooooooo! Stranger Danger! STRANGER DANGER!
3/31/2020 c41 Kate
Jesus Christ I’ve read this multiple times, and I’m in solitude in my own home and i need more
Please and thank you?
3/15/2020 c1 Guest
thank you for the update,it is such a surprise,finally did it,hope you'll finish this story someday
3/6/2020 c41 3Flowslikepixelz
talk about an unexpected update. what a welcome surprise!

...i appreciate how the 'updated' and 'published' date are both currently february 14th.
feels fitting, honestly.
2/28/2020 c6 Guest
I love the story so much! Poor Elsa and Anna... I hope they make up soon...
2/19/2020 c41 123deecy
I know I've thanked you personally but still wanted to review :P

I wanted to reread the whole thing but I got so excited to read the latest update!

Gahh I love that little game of banter they always end up having, where one tries to one up the other and they both end up blushing.

That llama bit was so funny and yet so true ahhh so cute

THE ONLY OPINION THAT MATTERS IS MINE OMG ELSA PLS

"Born readyThat's my girl" huhu so much love

ANd hearing all of their thoughts as they go through with it just made it so much more special, each move and eac

"Where are my manners?" YES ELSA WHERE ARE THEY

"Because I wanted to watch you when i make you mine" AHH so romantic

I chuckled when Anna's back arched higher than the Arc de Triomphe hehe Elsa you amazing lover you

I love that just as much as Elsa is insecure, Anna is too, and both of them needed the other to convince them they deserve this love <3

This was their eternal infinity.. ah love the name drop!

And ahhh chocolate play, hehehe i loved it! "If okays were candy, this would be chocolate" GAH

More exercise in that night than in a whole year, dammit Elsa LMAO

"That was amazing.. wanna go again?" YAS PLS haha i bet they had hickies all over

"The world has been in colour... ever since I got backhuhuhuhu

Also wow 3pm...Elsa this is a first. Also why do I have a feeling that the contract Elsa missed is so important.. hmmmm

"I've created a monster" LMAO YES

Godd this is my third read of this chapter, and it still amazes me every time. Thank you again for this wonderful valentine's gift
2/16/2020 c41 Stillanonymous
I found this masterpiece of yours years ago and it wasn't updated for quite a long while. I didn't think if I were to leave a review it would be left unseen by the wonderful creator. It has been one of my favorites with this ship. But after the second film, I had roved around this website of treasures and found this. Being RECENTLY updated. I am at a lost for words. My dear.
My gahd. My god. OH MY GOD. Years later, and you still nailed it. The details. How you write them brings their selves alive in the readers' mind. So human and so life-like. The personalities are very much how the characters act in their own ways. Even after half a decade since the first movie, I could still see them how different they are when facing their problems, interact with other people, with each other. Their intimate time in this chapter shows how much they truly love each other in the different ways. Of the many fanfics of the Elsanna pairing, I had to read the entire thing again to relive the wonders this story has brought me. It was worth it. The end of each chapter still has kept me on edge and I couldn't stop myself from continuing on to the next. And the next and on to the next at an ungodly hour. Even after the time I reread it again. It made my day today. Thank you for bringing back this piece to life again.
2/16/2020 c41 Guest
we missed you
2/15/2020 c41 13asakami
Alright, so I just reread this whole thing in one sitting because I remember this one so vividly. I will forever remember this story as the one where it takes place in YVR, where Elsa wants to put PNE Playland to shame, and that their mansion is so in Shaughnessy but then they definitely moved to downtown.

What I’m really trying to say is, I’m so happy you updated. Like, you were cruel for leaving us hanging for years ESPECIALLY right before they go at it, but hey, at least you updated! Can’t wait to see what comes next. Let’s just hope we don’t have to wait another... 4 years? :o
2/15/2020 c41 19glittering-snowfall
I just want to say, seeing this update made me emotional. Hearing you updated, it made my heart leap. Thank you for this. Thank you. Thank you.
2/15/2020 c41 JoyfulNightmare
I never imagined I'd see the day that "The sting of summer's winter has been updated" would come again. Thank you dear author for this wonderful gift. I missed this too damn much.
2/14/2020 c1 trashlover