for Rebuilding Phantom

3/23 c1 Mathelete73
The way Sam and Tucker went back and forth made me think of the Santa Claus argument.
3/14/2021 c17 Mizugami18
Oof still got feelings for the ghost boy
5/17/2019 c17 Jerichoyuy
Best star and Danny I read very well done good job
11/15/2018 c8 darkreddragon24
I think I know who crushed
8/26/2018 c17 Whovianimeniac
I don't know what to say... but here are my thoughts on this story: 333333. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us!
8/4/2018 c17 Tyrone666
It was good
4/14/2018 c7 Susiex
If Paulina ever finds out that STAR is dating the Ghost Boy and not her, she will be soooo pissed off, you'd almost think she is a treat. Almost.
1/16/2018 c6 omg it's a ghost
Ohhh cool!
1/7/2018 c17 22Kakerot Bardockson
a really nice story you captured the characters personalities well. if i didn't know better i would swear Butch Hartman wrote this
1/4/2018 c17 5nwilson1
ROTF LOL Funny. I loved this story. Never read one of this caliber. Danny and Star? Few writers are daring enough to tackle that pairing. I must admit I read your story all in one day...took four hours, but time well spent.

Danny beating Dash up...

Star snubbing the A-Listers wasn't enough...

No Danny-the A1 loser-backed by Star busts the A-Lister's control over Casper High. It is poetry in motion.

Danny snubing Paulina-the modern-day Jezebel-thinking no man can resist her beatuy and charm. Guess one can. Again, The A1 Loser-turned Winner, Danny Fenton.

Dani...calling Danny...Dad...and gaining Star as a Mom...just materful.

There so so much I liked about this story. Good drama, action, characters molded nicely around plot twists. You masterfully kept you readers' attention. Keep up the good work.
1/1/2018 c17 LK2
Thanks for the storyt and please keep up the good work (-)
9/12/2017 c17 6ryoucutie4ever
This was a refreshing change from the usual Danny goes mute stories (there is a surprising amount). Thanks for writing this, it was nice.
2/13/2017 c1 553Colinm
did danny at least get all of tuckers stuff
1/14/2017 c17 Dreams Come True 996
That's a terrific fanfic I've ever read!
Too bad Butch Hartman didn't make a feature movie with this kind of plot like "The Fairly Oddparents'' movies, but maybe in the future he will? Only time will tell.
1/7/2017 c6 Dreams Come True 996
What does SOPA stand for?
177 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »