for Past the Wall

2/4/2019 c1 Guest
Enjoyed this. Love it. We read only Castle.
10/6/2018 c1 bob
really who gives a shit the show over she was a mental moron in season 8 that and the ass holes who ran the show screwed the fans out of a great show so i say get over it i never like beckett or espositio both characters where a holes i liked castle and ryan the rest can drop dead as far as iam concerned
4/18/2018 c1 Guest
Beckett is some kiND of piece garbage
11/3/2014 c1 Kaitlyn0415
Awe. I feel happy and heartbroken at the same time an you're making me feel things and gosh. There's another frickin tree branch in my eye okay?
8/28/2014 c1 13coldcoffeestains
Love that story!
4/7/2014 c1 Eslssl
Your ability to capture the emotions of the characters is amazing.
2/16/2014 c1 45MelodiousVengeance
This was adorable. A great scene that I think could have worked in the show. Well done.
2/15/2014 c1 diana teo
Very nicely done. Liked how you managed to bring them round. In the canon scene when Kate first came through door into his arms, I did think, for a moment, that Rick was going to reject her, retreating as he did. 'Ooo, that rhymed!', lol, that was SO Rick... ;)
2/15/2014 c1 1conservativegirl
Awww, great take on the episode! I'm glad it worked out and the emotions played out really nicely :)
2/15/2014 c1 1lp1983
Sometimes, even as much as I loved always, I wish that we had the talk, we got to see her apologize for pushing him away for so long and for lying. That Castle would have had just a bit more control, and got her to say all the things we all wanted to hear from her. This was good, showed he wasn't just going to blindly let her push her way in without explanation.

I still love Always, but some times I like to see the other ways their relationship could have come together.
2/15/2014 c1 shadowinthedust
I love this plot, it's so different than a lot of others regarding 4x23 (doesn't make them bad) and it's really great written!
2/14/2014 c1 mdtjoyful
This was so cool!
2/14/2014 c1 icydevil
Beautifully written. Loved it.
2/14/2014 c1 fastphoton
"If we had gotten together then..." "If we were together then.." Less words, more correct. Gotten is a non word created to "dumb down" English, make the subject more easy to teach. Makes symantic and lexical cohesion difficult and structure more ineffectual and less creative.
Gotten is a sound that a Neolithic man might yelp when he stubbs his toe on a rock.
War on GOTTEN will continue. Expunge, delete all "gottens" and think of another real word.
This is for people that are genuine in improving their writing skills.
Mick.
2/14/2014 c1 24GeekMom
Very true to the characters. Nice job. Thanks.
17 Page 1 2 Next »