for Unity

Please oh please make something like this come true for Valentine's 2019
6/2/2014 c1 Five-0 Fan
Pure awesomeness. :)
5/21/2014 c1 3LCDRFireFly
THAT... was really sweet! :)
2/23/2014 c1 12FicreaderT
I don't know how I missed this story, but I only just found it and am glad I did! This was fun to read and very well done... I do enjoy your stories!
2/15/2014 c1 50xIAmAlsoAWe
So cute! Ahhhhh, the fluffyness! I can't handle it! (Is that how you spell it?) 3
2/15/2014 c1 9LuckyStarPham
Love it love it love it. I read this fic after Valentine's Day. What a shame! But I'm so happy because at least having a chance to read something as sweet and romantic as this on Valentine's Day makes me feel better than having nothing at all. This is absolutely amazing and I want to see that on TV. I'm trying to imagine Steve's face at the end of the fic, when he wondered about his "responsibility" on V's Day. Too funny haha. And they really should visit Japan on vacation, where there are 2 Valentine's Days: 14/02 (girls give presents to boys) and 14/03 (vice versa).

You are my most favorite author. Please keep up the good work :x And I wish your mother would overcome any health problems in her life.
2/14/2014 c1 Kiwikaren
I love your work. Thoroughly enjoyed this, thanks.
2/14/2014 c1 8Lawsy89
Loved this. Very, very sweet!
2/14/2014 c1 Sunita s
Thank you that story was best valentine
It made my day
Keep on writing
I love it
2/14/2014 c1 Guest
love love love this, I enjoy your stories very much!
2/14/2014 c1 Guest
aww perfect story so true to their charactrs. Well done loved it
Very sweet, loved it
2/14/2014 c1 1catsfancier
OMG! Necia... I am hyperventilating as I see you have posted twice in the last 2 days. I read this one first because I need to settle in and get comfortable to read "You Owe Me." I can't read that one at work because I can't sit still that long enough...lol

This was just perfect Necia. Loved Steve's surprise... it was so like him to play dumb like that...lol

The game was fabulous. I can totally see the two of them on the bed playing... and Steve in Cath's bra... priceless.

"bites her fingernails in anticipation* I don't know if I can wait until later tonight to read "You Owe Me." I think I'm gonna just have to lock my office door and ignore everyone.

Love these one shots from you... please please please keep them coming.

Cat :-)
2/14/2014 c1 3ToZiKa
You had me worried for a second there when he said the thing about her planning their future. But I think by now they're so committed that even if they never say anything, they both KNOW that they'll probably spend the rest of their lives together.

I was pretty certain that Steve wouldn't forget Valentine's Day, well he might but Danny or someone would have reminded him, but I didn't see that amount of romance coming. The cards were a nice touch, but I shudder at the thought of little Gracie having them.
2/14/2014 c1 Jean25
loved this your dialog just comes to life, loved "who are you and what have you done with my Navy Seal" and so many more. thanks for the Valentines gift? And where can I buy that card game?
24 Page 1 2 Next »