for Sweetnesses of Spring

12/31/2019 c1 46megSUPERFAN
THIS IS SO PRECIOUS I'M SHAKING
I actually burst out laughing at Marius, oh the Pontmercy-ness is just too much... "Napoleon Bonaparte's grocery list" ahhhh
Thanks for a very entertaining read! I adore Courfeyrac. :D
11/23/2014 c1 Smithy
I remember an episode of 'Night Court' where Harry was on some crazy contraption and he whizzed by the cafeteria and crashed into something, and the hick from West Virginia {or Yugoslavia, if he can believed, which I don't}, Bob Wheeler, said, "It's alright the girl scouts broke his fall!" Ouch!
2/14/2014 c1 Butterfly
Oh my goodness! That was amazing! So in character. Courfeyrac's 'things everyone knows', and seriously, his teasing and profuse apology-a' decent young man', captured perfectly. And Marius' contemplation, oh my gosh, hilarious. Everything was wonderful. My favorite part has to be this:
"Combeferre!"
"No."
I just...ugh. perfect! You have restored my faith in AUs!
2/14/2014 c1 33stagepageandscreen
Lovely to see you back, my friend! This was a lovely little peice, very funny and heart warming. I read it out to my little sister (it's reads out very nicely by the way) and she loved it too, laughing out loud at the funny parts, of which there were many. Well done on this sweet little treat. I just really want cookies now...
SPAS or Libz