for From Switzerland With Love

2/15/2021 c3 divergent46R46
LMAOOO THIS IS SUPER AMAZING! AND I LOVE VALENTINE IN THIS
2/20/2020 c3 Serennos
I watch you.
I watch you as you’re reading this.
I watch you as you’re reading this, while allowing yourself to admire the decor.
I watch you as you’re reading this, while allowing yourself to admire the decor and thinking ‘Plagiarist’!
I hope you write more TMI/TID based stories in the future.
PLEASE.
OS GWELWCH YN DDA (channelling Will).
Okay, enough... Too much? ;)
2/19/2020 c3 clacepercabeth4ever
These chapters are great and absolutely HILARIOUS! I loved Battle of the Bands so much, I wish it didn't have to end! You're an amazing writer and I REALLLLLLLYYYYYYYY hope that you'll continue adding chapters to this story (no pressure, though)!
12/5/2019 c3 moralllygrey
Why is this my new favourite fanfic? I love how Jocelyn just goes with it at this point. She seems kinda used to valentine's antics.
7/4/2019 c3 Gay4Izzy
I was just sitting in my room laughing my ass off, and my family thought I was going crazy.
2/26/2019 c3 Bookworm
I love it! The ending was so good! Coudn't stop laughing
10/24/2017 c3 2ladyhopeless11
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
5/29/2017 c3 2awkwardlittleintrovert
HAHAHAH HE JUST THREW THE TV OUT THE WINDOW I'M CRACKING UP. I just love how you write Valentine, overly dramatic, sarcastic, and funny. Please, I beg of you, return and finish this fic, and if not for us, do it for the good of Switzerland! (Channeling my inner Valentine right there.)
6/24/2016 c3 Guest
Televisionstossen. I love it.
6/24/2016 c2 Guest
Great. Just great.
4/18/2016 c2 mE
OMGGGGGGG that triangle part cracked me up so bad- I read BotB recently and I think I died of laughter XD
-great stories btw xx
4/7/2016 c3 Guest
Omg so awesome plz update
3/28/2016 c3 half-blood.booklover
Just as good as Battle of the Bands. I could not stop laughing. Seriously amazing writing.
3/28/2016 c3 kjanziano
Question- I know you are from the uk, so I'm confused. By football do you mean American football or American soccer? Also I love BotB! I was up almost all night to finish it
114 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »