for All That Jazz

6/30/2019 c1 83pearlydewdrop
Hahaha that was freaking epic! I absolutely adored it! And now I'm over here grinning like nothing eejit. Brilliant! Thanks so much for writing and sharing this :)
6/8/2014 c1 16slaaneshissexxy
So awkward, then awesome, then awkward.
3/13/2014 c1 40magfreak
Hahaha! That was great! I am late reviewing, but it's taken me a while to get through all the V-day stories. I love how practical and honest Sybil tries to be with Sybbie. Cute little drabble!
2/26/2014 c1 tammyteresa64
I am dying here. That was hysterical. You have a great sense of humor. I think you should add another chapter :)
2/25/2014 c1 54The Yankee Countess
Still catching up on my fic reading (oh gracious I'm behind on Christmas too, but at least I read and reviewed this one *BEFORE* the month ended) :oP

LOVED THIS! When I received the prompt, I laughed so hard and knew you would be awesome in writing it and it shows! Absolutely hysterical, and very sexy too ;o) and poor Tom. I damaged my sciatic nerve two years ago and it was pure agony, so I can sympathize with the poor man, but on top of all that, him dealing with the embarrassment of Mrs. Hughes and Rose ;o) although I do love how Mrs. Hughes is the go-to person to get for help in such matters (and Sybbie's comments about how much "bigger" her father is compared to Colin)-PRICELESS!
2/23/2014 c1 Downton Lover
This was such a cute story and I really enjoyed it. Sybbie was great with all of her questions and by the end I was laughing out loud. Poor Tom!
2/22/2014 c1 51mimijag
OMG, I laughed so hard ! thank you
2/20/2014 c1 18The Irish Chauffeur
Absolutely divine this! I missed it, what with Cora deciding how she must confront Robert in HIWTHI and the goings-on with the dis-embarkartion of passengers off the Canterbury for the Rome Express on the quayside at Calais. Hilarious with Tom's back, and suffering from back problems from time to time myself for a VARIETY of reasons, it is indeed excrutiating when it strikes. Sybbie could not have chosen a more inopportune moment to appear in her parents' bedroom, but just as well she did!

All of these takes on Tom and Sybil only serve to reinforce what a feckin (Tom's word could not be more appropriate) waste Fellowes made of our two wonderful characters.

TIC
2/18/2014 c1 27foojules
Ha, I was all aglow at the way you write their marriage (mature but still totally romantic and sexy) and then things got hilarious! The sex/back injury hijinks were perfect. Though now I want a flash-forward where a sulky teenage Sybbie is complaining about the first thing she remembers being Da stuck on top of Mama and she’s scarred for life.

I enjoyed everyone’s reaction to jazz, especially the Dowager’s, and Tom getting tetchy about being called a fuddy-duddy. (1920s slang ftw!) Loved the sex ed conversation and how Sybil is so matter-of-fact about the facts of life.
2/17/2014 c1 45piperholmes
This was awesome! I laughed and squealed and smiled and melted! Fantastic job!
2/17/2014 c1 5mademoiselle.poupee
That was so funny! Oh, Sybbie! I love it!
2/17/2014 c1 41shana.rose
Oh god I'm dying XD That ending was hilarious! Loved the story!
2/15/2014 c1 skinnycat77
Sweet, sexy and funny! Kids and their darned questions!
2/15/2014 c1 Guest reader
This was simply marvellous1 Thanks so much!
2/15/2014 c1 Duchess
This was great - very sweet and funny. Sybbie was just adorable!
19 Page 1 2 Next »