for No one to Trust No one to Love Forever Alone

6/4/2017 c3 book lover
I'm really enjoying this story!
I'd like to see their interactions with other people, maybe Mars fending off someone flirting with Josh.
If possible could you write something where Mars and Josh face off against Scatty and the Flamels? I think that would be really interesting.
6/28/2014 c3 UNITITAN
Hurray! Another chapter! Lol I've been dormant for like, months, sorry. I just moved, so my lifes pretty chaotic.
Anyway, I've still been following your story and am liking what I'm seeing! And YES if you do more chapters or sequels or whatever you want I will love you forever. But who am I kidding, I'll love you even if you do nothing lol :)
Hope to see more of your work!
(PS, on the almost-not-quite-smut of this chapter, I think I'll say what eveyone's saying: Wow! ;) )
6/28/2014 c3 17The-Fluff-Master1882
Wow...
OK continue it if you want but please include other characters to add some variation. Again wow...
6/1/2014 c2 hunter cobet
I... I... what... this so wrong on so many levels... isn't Mars engaged to the Witch of Endor ? I... I what... anyways I ship this I so freakin ship this! its no worse then shadow shipping and I also ship that... and yes mind you that is what it sounds like I do ship Scathach x Aoife!
4/7/2014 c1 dsr8dr7gtusdrh7sert78ewt
why is mars a pervert... why is josh depressed... in my opinion, he is more of the type who would track down chronos and ask him to repair the damage done by sending him back in time...
3/17/2014 c1 UNITITAN
3 3
M'kay, so, I just wanted to say thank you for this fic. I sent you a PM (or am in the process of doing so) that hopefully will explain why I'm thanking you :D
3/8/2014 c1 Guest
More chapters please that was awesome.
3/2/2014 c1 Elinthind
Hey MythoBoy! I'm not gonna' say anything about the Mars/Josh thing, since some things like that make many people (including me) just a bit uncomfortable. :) Anyway, I have just a couple pointers which will hopefully tweak your writing style. I beleive I can say everything I need to by just citing one line: " 'Trust me Josh, I do car about you.' he whispers in your ear"
First things first: how does Mars car about Josh? I've never heard 'car' used as a verb before. :) Second thing: You say that Mars whispers in "your" ear. That's 2nd person- (you, your, etc) while the rest of the story is in 1st person. That jumps out at the reader, making your writing seem choppy and not very cohesive. Most of your error (like the ones I pointed out above) can be remedied by a single proofread. Yeah, I know, you might not get ALL of the errors, but you will get alot of them, making people want to continue to read your story. Also, if you want even MORE people to read your story, then make sure your summary has no grammatical errors and draws in the reader. (Currently, it says "that who", instead of "that's who") All in all, just reread your story to check for errors, and it will be a million times better. :D
2/16/2014 c1 13mrs-brightside00
I never imagined Josh in a slash relationship, but I liked it. I expect you continue because is very nice
Regards
2/15/2014 c1 17The-Fluff-Master1882
NOOOOOOOOO!
I'm so sorry, but this is...blah.
Eww